With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today!
Our Brands. Your Future.
You will be responsible for creating emails, with templates and/or code, to use within Salesforce Marketing Cloud by utilizing industry best practices and executing the templates across the company’s brands.
What You Will Do
- Ensures email designs and code base (template) follows industry best practices for optimal delivery and rendering.
- Collaborate with SFMC team on email/template QA process (inclusive of email testing software).
- Work with SFMC team on dynamic content and personalization email projects.
- Collaborates and communicates with product and CRM teams to ensure final email design is created to brand and compliance specifications.
- Participates in developing email development strategy and execution of mockups.
- Maintain strong understanding of email development and interprets interaction design elements and the implementation of workable UI from design concepts through final production.
- Writes test plans and conducts testing to ensure email design usability.
- Supports eCommerce web team as needed.
- Stays up to date with emerging trends in email design.
- Establishes best practices on how designs are documented and communicated.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, business administration, computer/information sciences, or behavioral sciences plus 4 years of creative design, web design, UX/UI design, email development, or e-commerce experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Master’s degree plus 2 years of design, web design, UX/UI design or e-commerce experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR 8 years of creative design, web design, UX/UI design, or e-commerce experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in UI/UX Design.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytics, organizational and communication skills.
- Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s degree in design, business administration, computer/information sciences, or behavioral sciences plus 6 years of creative design, web design, UX/UI design, or e-commerce experience Bachelor’s degree in design, business administration, computer/information sciences, or behavioral sciences plus 6 years of creative design, web design, UX/UI design, or e-commerce experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- 2 years of experience in UI/UX Design.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel at an intermediate level.
- Experience with agile methodologies and framework.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of design thinking or human-centered thinking/design.
- Experience applying principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Experience working with all levels and functions within the company.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future
- Hiring Salary Range: $93,600 - $140,400
- Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.