We are looking for a savvy technical specialist with solid experience in email marketing platforms and project management to join our growing team.
About the Role: This position will work closely with our internal team members (and possibly some clients) and will be hands-on with several ESPs. The role will be involved with setup of segments, workflows, and other technical platform elements, plus researching issues and helping to troubleshoot technical setups. Love getting your hands dirty within email platforms, plus have pristine intuitive, project management skills? You may be a great fit!
Our team is growing, fun, and focused on breaking records for our clients. We genuinely love the online space and are marketing and technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, and want to learn and grow.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with multiple major ESPs (for example, Salesforce, Bronto, Klaviyo, or any others); OR 3+ years in one major ESP.
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Ability to efficiently handle a very busy schedule
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Pristine attention to detail
- Strong project/time management skills
- Enjoy hiking, volunteering or finding new restaurants? We may be a cool fit.
- Basic to intermediate HTML or CSS is a plus
- Positive spirit and outgoing attitude - you believe you can conquer the world!
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.