We believe Running Changes Everything. If you believe that, too, we want to talk. With nearly 250 stores and a robust e-commerce site, Fleet Feet is the largest running retailer in the country. Catering to more than runners, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive environment! We believe it’s a privilege to serve and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run. We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun! We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to tackle a problem, reach a goal, get encouraged, and nurture our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find hardworking people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.
The Senior Specialist, Email Marketing is a data-driven self-starter who thrives in developing and carrying out the email marketing strategy for Fleet Feet. This person will focus on driving greater customer engagement, purchase frequency and lifetime value. They have prior experience running an email marketing program and understand key concepts and metrics pertaining to segmentation, engagement and the customer journey. They are hardworking with a broad set of marketing capabilities that help build the brand. Opportunity for growth and development for future career advancement.
- Lead a best-in-class email marketing program optimizing frequency and cadence to drive revenue growth
- Set email marketing strategy based on company goals and priorities, track performance, handle reporting and develop recommendations based on findings
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure calendar and content alignment; handle email calendar and cadence
- Work closely with merchandising, purchasing and marketing teams to build campaigns, test offers / messaging, and enhance the performance of initiatives
- Set up and craft email templates, deploy campaigns for product launches, feature announcements and seasonal promotions
- Design and build automated email programs across the customer lifecycle
- Refine and improve email processes, templates and/or functionality and be the in-house expert on email strategies and industry best practices
- Carry out A/B tests to optimize performance and improve metrics
- Integrate personalization and dynamic content into our email program
- Develop a customer retention strategy using audience segmentation and automations
- Drive the launch and execution of SMS communications
- Analyze campaign results and customer behavior to identify concrete opportunities for increased revenue, subscriber list growth and improved customer retention
- Ability to manage and develop one direct report
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of relevant email marketing, digital marketing or related experience
- Prior retail or e-commerce experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation tools and web analytics/optimization tools
- Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously while maintaining excellent organizational and communication skills
- Creative design and copywriting skills; highly proficient with technology and systems
- Solution-oriented, process-driven, meticulous and creative
- Builds and maintains trust from the team, staff, and store owners/employees by using sound judgment; team oriented and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- Values diversity of thought, new insights and perspectives
- This position can be 100% remote.
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- 401(k) Retirement Plan for all part and full-time employees (Age 21+) with 4% employer matching and immediate vesting (company-owned stores)
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program and Product Discounts
- Passionate team members
- Check out our Fleet Feet Benefits Guide for full-time employees averaging 30+ hours/week at company-owned stores
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fleet Feet is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. That is why we prioritize diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices, our culture, and our engagement with the community. Learn more about our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
Additional Requirements: Position requires occasional moving around with light (1-10lbs.) carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling. The position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access files, office equipment, etc. The position is mostly sedentary and requires the employee to have close visual acuity to perform job requirements. The position requires frequent communication with team members and repetitive motion with the hands, wrists and/or fingers while constantly utilizing a computer. This position is located within an office environment and is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Fleet Feet utilizes E-Verify in all corporate and company-operated stores as part of the hiring process.