The Senior Marketing Communications Manager will help develop a growing department in support of the entire business. They will build acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels.
They will take a communication program in its infancy stage and build out best in class multi-channel communication programs. They will work cross functionally with analytics and development teams to create personalized, integrated, and automated campaigns, as well as build out reporting structures.
The Sr Marketing Communications Manager will manage and execute all aspects of email campaigns, with a customer-first mindset. This role will execute the day-to-day operational tasks, including content planning and briefing, managing internal and external partners to deliver changes, and testing final content to ensure a positive consumer experience.
- Establish strategic roadmap for retention and acquisition programs beyond email to include push and SMS. Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of projects on time.
- Establish and execute omni-channel customer journeys via test and learn initiatives, deriving insights from post-campaign analysis, and optimizing programs to better deliver incremental revenue and ROI.
- Use advanced segmentation and data to enhance and scale current campaigns with targeting and personalization.
- Manage CRM and email best practices including partnering with operations, internal marketing team and agency partners in execution of marketing and triggered-based campaigns that drive incremental and ROI for the business best practices.
- Ensure that all campaigns are developed and deployed on time and with high quality (QA) and superior customer experience by partnering with internal teams including design, content, marketing and analytics.
- Manage all parts of the campaign development from idea to execution.
- Plan, design, and execute lifecycle marketing tests to uncover opportunities for driving increased campaign engagement and conversion
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- 5+ years email marketing experience
- Experience building and sending from at least one major ESP and CRM (we use Iterable)
- Strong knowledge of campaign management and experience building and deploying emails
- Deep understanding of email KPIs and complex journey-based campaigns
- Analytical skills to conduct tests and ability to speak to campaign performance
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience implementing large programs at scale with hundreds of datapoints