The Sr Marketing Automation Analyst is accountable to organize and implement marketing automation and lead management programs. This role will support the enhancement, implementation, and management of the Marketing Automation platform including external integrations, lead scoring, lead routing and supporting marketing campaign development while leveraging data from Salesforce.com.
This position needs to have a strong ability to lead and/or support various teams including IT, Sales, Sales Operations, other groups within the Marketing department and outside partners (as a lead or a support) to optimize marketing automation software. This position will support the marketing tactics consistent with the company’s strategic goals and priorities and direction from the Sr Manager, Marketing Operations.
Key Job Activities
- Responsible for configuring key elements of the marketing automation software and related platforms including, lead scoring and prioritization, API connections, external app integrations (i.e. webinars), list segmentation and development, landing page creation, reporting and analysis preparation and campaign logic and development
- Manages the development and implementation of Stericycle’s inbound lead flow processes (website and third-party) within the Marketing Automation Platform, including gathering requirements, building and documenting process flows and working closely with Customer Acquisition leads to optimize where needed
- Works closely with Integrated Marketing Leads to manage changes in processes related to the routing of Inbound Marketing generated leads
- Ensures end-to-end attribution of all Marketing leads from the website and external platforms through to Salesforce.com (including the management of UTM structure)
- Manages the integration of the Marketing Automation platform with Salesforce.com
- Supports email marketing execution through the development and setup of HTML templates within the Marketing Automation Platform
- Keep up to date on all privacy and legal requirements as it pertains to managing data and executing emails (i.e., CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR)
- Handles ongoing maintenance and oversight including managing of datasets within platform, and identifying opportunities to improve performance such as optimization, personalization and testing
- Enables the transition of Stericycle Marketing Automation technology readiness and systems through Stericycle’s ERP roll-out
- Prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders and senior leadership regarding programs, campaigns and results.
- Drives process and efficiency improvements across all on-going initiatives
- Ensures high quality, timely roll out of programs through effective collaboration.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Experience And Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, IT, or other related field or the equivalent in related work experience
- 4+ years experience in a marketing automation, email marketing or digital specialist role, preferably B2B services environment, with increasing responsibility
- 2+ years experience working directly within Marketing Automation platforms (Pardot, Eloqua)
- Pardot or equivalent Marketing Automation Platform certification preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS as it pertains to developing emails
- Experience setting up and configuring API connections with external applications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) and it’s suite of products and how to enable sales to work within those systems
- Excellent process and system documentation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts in an effective and articulate manner
- Prior experience working on a fast paced, high impact team
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.