At Cerebral, we're on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 2,500 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma. Simone Biles, world champion gymnast and mental health advocate, joined Cerebral as our Chief Impact Officer to help further our mission.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral's investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
- Develop a retention strategy across the customer lifecycle, from sign up to renewals
- Test and manage customer advocacy/loyalty programs
- Refine and expand Cerebral referral program
- Work with our email marketing team to rigorously test and continually optimize current CRM channels post conversion (namely email and SMS)
- Analyze initiative results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Leverage the Cerebral app to improve retention and engagement
- Partner with product on improving our reactivation experience to drive improvement in reactivations
- Develop and refine our cross/upselling strategies across our plans and product offerings
- Develop and execute, in partnership with our P&L teams, bulk-buying/pre-pay strategies to improve retention revenue
- Manage and optimize relationships with product partners that support retention tools and drive continuous improvement in our use of existing tools to streamline operations
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience within customer lifecycle marketing or retention marketing
- Comfort with data pipelines and architecture, targeting, multi-step workflows, QA, and reporting
- Prior experience working closely with engineering and product teams with the ability to act as a liaison between the retention tools and engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs
- Understanding of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience
- Proficiency, knowledge, and experience with ESP Platforms and Automation Platforms
- Ability to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills and work cross-functionally
- Team-oriented and are able to bring positive energy to those around you.
- DTC health care and/or subscription based experience
- Expert in Iterable, Braze or other customer engagement platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, and SQL
- You have experience in other channels (acquisition, SMS, push, etc.)
- Excellent product judgment with the ability to prioritize competing opportunities, and balance stakeholder needs with business priorities
- Experience with Google Analytics and Looker
- Willingness to dive in and learn something new
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy