Bestow is the leading digital platform for life insurance. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and an infrastructure provider, Bestow is on a mission to make life insurance accessible to millions of underserved families.
We strive for work-life balance and believe happy employees make for better experiences and happier customers. It’s a model that helped us land on Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2021 and 2022 lists!
About The Team
The Bestow Marketing team is highly visible, working across the company to champion the voice of our customers. We are responsible for our brand as well as acquiring, growing, and retaining our customers. We develop and deliver all our customer communication including our social media, website, and advertising. We believe data and advanced analytics are the keys to marketing effectiveness, but this is only possible with a robust, scalable marketing technology platform.
The Sr. Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketing will lead the charge on building and optimizing an omni-channel platform with an analytical testing capability to optimize customer experiences from first touchpoint through 30 year relationships.
We are open to candidates working Remotely in this role, but we have amazing offices in Austin and Dallas, TX if you desire to work in person with our team!
About The Role
- Drive customer retention and engagement with robust and personalized communication and education programs throughout the lifecycle
- Manage and develop customer onboarding journey that makes customers feel welcome, supported, and in the know about the products and services they have bought
- Create a robust A/B testing framework to optimize omnichannel communications
- Evaluate holistic opportunities, including product features and partnerships to enhance customer experience throughout the life of their policy
- Develop business cases and define use case requirements for data capabilities including customer identity management, communication preference management, real-time personalization throughout the customer lifecycle
- Partner with Marketing Tech, Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, and Design teams to implement new tools that support vision using the Agile product development approach
- Conduct strategic analysis of market and business to identify new opportunities, partners, tools, and programs that enable Bestow to leverage data to further differentiate our customer value propositionLead cross-functional teams to develop and bring to market new programs including leading business development activities, development of proofs-of-concept, and other innovations that leverage customer data
- Conduct all responsibilities in accordance with Company policies, with strong adherence to our corporate values including compliance requirements
- 7+ years in marketing and/or product management with experience in the consumer-facing industry (e.g., retail, financial services, etc.)
- 4+ years of analytics experience (SQL, more advanced analytics e.g. Python/R a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in CRM, personalization, and data governance
- Hands-on experience with CRM and communication platforms such as Iterable, Salesforce.com , SendGrid, Twilio highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence all levels of organizational leadership
- BA or BS, MBA, or other advanced degree equivalent preferred
- Highly collaborativeHighly organized and you pay close attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and strategic problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO plan
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Generous equity grant based on level
- Flexible work-from-home policy and open to remote
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.