Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Customer Experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers’ needs, behaviors, and emotions, leveraging these insights to inform the design of compelling experiences across each and every touchpoint throughout their journey with Rivian.
As the Sr. Manager, Customer Lifecycle, you’ll plan, architect, and build scalable programs that strengthen our relationships with our fans, prospective customers, and owners through highly personalized engagement across all communication touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle. Utilizing, but not limited to, email, SMS, account, push notifications, mailed collateral and keepsakes, you’ll ensure that the right message gets to the right person via the right medium, every time, thereby driving growth, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty.
- Own the customer journey, leveraging Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), data, and analytics to continuously optimize touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy that delivers compelling interactions and communications throughout the customer journey
- Manage creation, production, scheduling and deployment of email, SMS, account, push, and direct mail campaigns and programs
- Develop data acquisition strategies that inform and optimize highly personalized customer experiences
- Interpret data, analyze results, and develop reports and dashboards, gathering insights and informing a highly iteractive approach to continuously optimizing the customer experience
- Develop and manage audience segmentation strategies based on customer insights
- Lead customer insights initiatives that support the Customer Experience team in enhancing customer experiences at all touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle
- Own all analytics and reporting for email communications including those that originate from other functional areas
- A customer-centric approach to everything you do with the ability to leverage data and insights to inform exceptional interactions throughout the customer journey
- Extensive experience with CRM strategy, architecting communication journeys, developing compelling email, SMS, and push marketing programs, preferably with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and its suite of tools
- Extensive experience managing customer communication programs that deliver personalized, clear, and concise messages to customers, driving engagement and growth without ever compromising brand values
- Experience developing and implementing marketing automation strategy
- An unwavering passion for getting to know the customer and extracting actionable insights that inform decision making that will ultimately enhance the customer experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and a proven track record of highly effective collaboration
- Comfort and confidence operating in a rapidly evolving environment
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, CRM, customer insights, CX, or similar disciplines
- A deep desire to make the world a better place
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.