Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We’re looking for a Senior Growth & Lifecycle Manager to join the Lifecycle team, where you’ll be responsible for leveraging email, push, in-app, and SMS messaging to accelerate growth at Earnin.
You will be a core member of our Growth team within the broader Product organization, where you will be working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Paid Growth, Brand, Analytics, and Customer Experience teams.
What You'll Do
- Be the end-to-end manager of email, push, in-app, and SMS marketing strategies for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional programs to increase core business KPIs
- Set automation strategy and requirements (lifecycle triggers, scalable creative templates, LCM as a service tool) and drive the roadmap forward to achieve business results
- Lead the ideation and execution of new products and product improvements that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Design, Engineering, and Analytics teams
- Utilize analytics dashboards to monitor the performance and health of programs, identify areas for improvement to the LCM program, and generate and test hypotheses to improve key business metrics
- Have deep ownership of all messaging for the product areas you’re working on and serve as a proactive partner within the broader Product organization
- Collaborate with Analytics to regularly design and execute A/B tests and experiments to drive core KPIs and increase team knowledge
- Work with our Engineering and Analytics teams to build out automations targeted towards intelligently segmented audiences
- Identify potential new external partners to support lifecycle and product growth initiatives
- Regularly communicate analysis with senior leadership and other key stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in growth, lifecycle, and product in a consumer-facing company with demonstrated success in shipping product improvements and improving top-line growth metrics
- Results-driven with success in driving product growth initiatives against core business KPIs from ideation to execution
- Experience setting up and deploying campaigns through lifecycle automation/CRM platforms like Braze, Iterable, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Expert in segmentation, list management, deployment, and lifecycle marketing best practices
- Strong track record of success in driving company growth through development of experimentation systems and execution of multivariate tests
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is mission-driven, customer-first, and who can translate deep empathy for our members into product growth and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment with exceptional prioritization and execution ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with comfort presenting insights and results to senior leadership and the company at large
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.
Earnin does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.