As a Sr. Lifecycle/Growth Marketing Manager, you will join our Marketing team and p artner across all of marketing and customer success to develop and iterate on evergreen scalable, trigger-based lifecycle marketing programs that drive pipeline, feature adoption, and expansion account growth.
- Partner across all of marketing and customer success, to develop and iterate on evergreen scalable, trigger-based lifecycle marketing programs that drive pipeline, feature adoption, and expansion account growth.
- Think creatively around messaging and imagery. Email is visual. Partner closely with our Design team to consistently test new concepts across device types and email clients.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including product marketing, customer success, partner teams to address content and comms gaps and develop and test those programs across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Partner with Demand Generation and Sales team to build and execute campaigns that increase lead velocity and grow opportunity pipeline (new and expand).
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies and roadmap of touchpoints based on analysis of ICP, segments, marketing channel interactions, and trial usage/engagement.
- 4+ years experience required; preferred in B2B SaaS.
- Experience and working knowledge of major marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Autopilot, etc.).
- Creative, innovative thinker who understands the importance of visual design, value-add copy, and testing iterations of small and big ideas.
- Ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and shifting priorities with enthusiasm, and a proactive approach.
- Growth Marketers mindset and experience exploring and testing new ideas (including software) across the top, and middle of the funnel.
- Experience with free trials, freemium, and product-led SaaS is a plus
- Strong Marketing Operations and Salesforce acumen is a plus.
- Experience with Marketo is a plus (admin experience is even better).
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 100 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.