eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across various functions. Come join us today!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Communications Specialist to join the Customer Communications team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who understands customer lifecycle marketing and key drivers of customer experience and retention. In this role you will build, develop, and maintain the Customer Retention program, evaluate new engagement opportunities, and drive ongoing improvement.
To succeed in this role you need to be a team player who enjoys collaborating across teams. You’ll be required to wear many hats and tackle a wide variety of tasks, both large and small.
- Manage day-to-day creation, execution and optimization of customer onboarding and retention email and SMS programs through the entire customer journey
- Execute strategy designed to increase customer loyalty and engagement, improve retention and reduce churn
- Own the entire email process including, but not limited to: content calendar creation, copywriting, campaign building, campaign execution, advanced automated flow set-up, proofing, and deployment. Run A/B tests and apply learnings to future emails.
- Regularly analyze campaign performance to identify trends and new opportunities for growth. Define and monitor KPIs to be able to react to changes quickly and decisively
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Design, Product, User Experience, Engineering, and Analytics to develop programs to increase revenue growth and improve customer lifetime value
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance; apply actionable insights to improve efficiency and performance of marketing efforts
- Stay on top of industry trends of the overall health insurance market
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Communications, Marketing, Market Research or a related field and five years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- 4 years’ of experience in in-house or agency email marketing or cross-channel marketing roles
- Possess a wide variety of knowledge and experience spanning from automated trigger flows, campaign personalization, segmentation, and A|B testing
- Excellent Excel/Sheets and data handling skills with the ability to analyze campaign data and draw insights to form strategic recommendations
- Strong copywriting and/or content creation
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytics and data-driven background, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and the ability to execute against findings
- 4-6 years of relevant marketing experience building and/or managing strategic email marketing campaigns, cross-channel marketing strategy, and member engagement
- 2+ years of experience overseeing and managing the entire scope of email marketing from strategy development, design to execution to analysis preferred for direct-to-consumer companies
- Strong preference for Marketo experience or similar enterprise email marketing platforms
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.