Integrated Marketing Solutions, Inc offers a range of alternative media management and consulting solutions and is an affiliate of Colony Brands, Inc. - one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. We are seeking a detail and process-oriented Email Marketing Specialist to support our Internet Marketing division. If you’re a dependable and collaborative team player – this could be the position for you!
What You’ll Do
You’ll coordinate and execute the development and publishing of all email campaigns, maintain email templates for both marketing and transactional initiatives, and assist with questions and various processes of the email platform. In addition, you’ll also be responsible for:
· Executing all email promotion set-up and trouble-shooting and potential issues.
· Focusing on segmentation execution, delivering specific messages to select audiences based on behavior
· Testing all messages to ensure emails are rendering correctly across major email clients, promotional codes are live and functioning properly, and all landing pages and featured products are live on the commerce sites
· Reporting on email campaign results and providing suggestions for improvement
What It Takes
We need a motivated professional with email and web marketing experience. Ideally you will have a Bachelors degree in a Business or IT field and 3+ years’ of related experience. In addition, we are looking for:
· Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Unica (Campaign)
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· The ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
· The willingness and ability to respond to changing circumstances and expectations readily
What You’ll Get
The opportunity to work with an outstanding team and the potential for career growth in a stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926. Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
• Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
• Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
• Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
• Educational Assistance
• Company Profit-Sharing
• Company Product Discounts
• And, so MANY more!
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.