What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here !
We are looking for an perceptive and technically-savvy Email Marketing manager to join our growing team. This person will be someone who knows the ins and outs of modern email marketing systems, email and web metrics and email marketing best practices. The Sr Program Manager of Content Programs will be responsible for leveraging our email marketing systems to deliver, automate, and scale content engagement programs across key client segments. The successful candidate will be obsessed with email, marketing operations, solving puzzels, data and will have the skills to work across all levels of the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to be hands on in our efforts to drive client engagement to fuel Gartner’s revenue growth and retention.
What You Will Do
- Campaigns: Partner with VP of Programs (and other stakeholders - Marketing, Product and IT) to operationalize campaigns within Eloqua in the most efficient way possible with an eye to scalability. Monitor, track and report on email campaign performance. Ensure list management is carefully constructed for all campaigns.
- Metrics: Own all email metrics for R&A. Monitor campaign performance and report campaign metrics and provide guidance / recommendations to improve results. Analyze the connections between email performance and overall client engagement with content. Bring acquisition marketing metric strategies (e.g., guide scoring models) into retention marketing campaigns.
- Optimization: Recommend and guide A/B testing to improve campaign performance. Identify new opportunities to engage clients.
- Technology: Utilize industry best-practices to create and enhance our technology stack to create a best-in-class data-centric platform. Partner with IT and other stakeholders on the corporate email platform roadmap (e.g., provide business requirements for platform enhancements, improved workflows, API based integrations). Troubleshoot issues with IT. Partner closely with IT to ensure deliverability, data quality and accessibility
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally to help manage our email projects with multiple internal/external stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree a plus
- 4-5+ years of significant hands on experience w/ digital marketing automation tools, specifically email marketing tools (Eloqua strongly preferred - campaign canvas, reporting, APIs), Web metrics tools (Google Analytics), and AI / rules-based personalization solutions
- Exemplary operational skills, detamied - strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results / timelines
- Experience with Advanced Excel, experience with Python / R a plus
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Thoughtful communication skills to tailor messaging to all levels of the organization
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.