For over 60 years we have shared stories from across the globe that remind you of a time you cherish, a place you love and people who make you feel at home. We have inspired the home decorator, entertainer and gifter with our unique assortment of products sourced and designed around the world and we continue to be inspired by you. You, your authenticity, impact and distinction drive our success and inspires us to be inclusive, collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Email Marketing Manager, you will develop and align email strategies to ensure that all campaigns meet our overall strategy, marketing and sales goals. You will manage our email/marketing calendar and process workflow, including QA, segmentation, trigger and promotional campaigns, sending, and analysis. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing.
- Responsible for overall Email calendar planning and strategy
- Manage Email Team including Operations, Testing, Segmentation and Execution functions
- Primary point of contact for all ESP/ Email Vendors
- Work closely with Loyalty and Marketing to ensure alignment on overall Email goals and KPIs, and roll up metrics and performance for senior management.
- Work with Operations and Analytics to develop target audiences of our email database
- Build, monitor, and improve email marketing performance by combining audience, content, and automation strategy
- Evaluate new opportunities for customer segmentation and personalization to bring the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Develop and manage nurture flows for prospects and customers across the customer lifecycle.
- Manage a communication hierarchy that establishes which customers get which messages when multiple emails are being sent out.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize email, landing pages, forms and complete campaigns
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management
- Maintain Marcom calendars for distribution to the wider organization
- Manage Email Budget in coordination with Senior Director Digital Marketing
- Identify and troubleshoot delivery issues and drive rapid resolution with support of technical team.
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years’ experience in a relevant Marketing roles, with project management and team management responsibilities
- 5+ years’ experience working with an Email Service Provider (ESP), with a deep knowledge of the toolset and data flows, managing email campaigns, and reporting on results (ex: Oracle Responsys, Salesforce/ExactTarget, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of email best practices and email marketing concepts
- Passion to keep up-to-date with the latest digital technologies
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Analytics platform experience
- Basic understanding of HTML
- CRM experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Why We Love It
- Work life balance is a priority (work from home flexibility).
- Up to 30% employee discount and product sample sales!
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome and safe.
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best authentic self.
- Opportunities to make an impact through your passions.
- Wellness Program including virtual fitness classes, personal health advocates, coaches, gym discounts and more.
- Accrued Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Holidays.
- Eligible employees offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance and more.