Work at the direction of the Email Team Marketing Manager to assist with development, deployment, and tracking/reporting of B2B / Salesforce email marketing deliverables.
Essential Job Functions:
Builds and sustains excellent working relationships with colleagues, clients and partner organizations that will enable the timely, accurate and efficient execution of assigned email marketing projects. Collaborates with internal and agency partners to help define end-to-end campaigns that produce measurable outcomes.
- Works directly with Marketing Manager and Marketing Consultant to develop, build and deploy email campaigns primarily in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to include: HTML development, campaign setup, data management, testing, and deployment.
- Consult with Marketing partners and Lines of Business on email best practices, program ideation and optimizations that drive engagement and meet business goals.
- Delivers assigned external marketing emails within scope and timeline
- Recommend best practices to leverage and ensure full use of SFMC tools (journeys, automations)
- Manages reporting and tracking functions for assigned campaigns
- Effectively communicates timely email recommendations and implications to internal clients and partners based on business objectives and email best practices
- Recommends and implements email tests and applies insights to future campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree; 3-5 years minimum professional experience
- Extensive experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build and deploy emails
- SFMC Email Studio and Journey Builder specifically
- Strong project and time management skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail, high level of organization and excel at multi-tasking.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and interpret email metrics to understand success and optimize programs; can move logically from findings to conclusions
- Can prepare and present data/findings in a concise and understandable format; via documentation and in-person/video presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on relatively complex matters with minimal supervision, while proactively sharing timely status updates and information
- Knowledge of email concepts, design and best practices
- Experience developing HTML, preferably for emails
- Experience using Oracle/Responsys a plus
- Exposure to Photoshop and Dreamweaver preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in a dynamic environment
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.