Sony Electronics, Inc. look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
- Support and collaborate with marketing teams in their campaign efforts: setting up campaigns, recommending best practices, creating reports and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage and share the Marketo/email calendar with relevant stakeholders.
- Design and develop new email, landing page and form templates for use within Marketo.
- Create marketing emails and landing pages by leveraging Marketo templates. Apply email marketing/digital marketing best practices to drive high performance.
- Carefully test and proof all marketing emails before they deploy.
- Manage scheduling and deployment of marketing emails from Marketo.
- Perform A/B testing on marketing emails and landing pages. Leverage data to analyze results and share findings that drive continuous improvement.
- Create and present email results & insights on a monthly basis. Recommend ideas for improvement based on data insights and best practices, and share recommendations with the team.
- Maintain best practices of database communication by overseeing frequency of communication, appropriate list targeting and high deliverability.
- Manage a variety of inbound contact lists/segments within Marketo.
- Assist with data clean-up efforts as necessary in order to maintain data quality of the Marketo database.
- Assist with lead management efforts, helping to qualify inbound leads and rout them to the right internal teams for follow-up.
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of Marketo experience. Marketo Expert Certification is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, along with writing, editing and communication skills
- Experience writing and designing marketing emails
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Excellent project management skills
- Positive work ethic
- Strong team player
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM is a plus
Sony Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. All applicants will receive fair and impartial treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or on any other basis which is protected under applicable federal, state or local law.