Razorfish is looking for an Email Developer with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience to join our team!
Please note: We would prefer this person to be local to the Miami area but are open to remote candidates in other markets within the eastern and central time zones.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Hands-on email development within Salesforce Marketing Cloud for a large automotive CRM program
- Coding responsive emails FROM SCRATCH and developing landing pages
- it's important to note that this role will primarily require custom, scratch development and not simply the assembly of provided assets
- Optimizing images and debugging code through browser inspector
- Working collaboratively with a cross-functional team to ideate, iterate, and implement brand voice, messaging, and design across email marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of recent email development experience
- Prior experience working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud is STRONGLY preferred; experience in other ESP platforms (such as Marketo, Silverpop, etc) may also be considered
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the quirks of email-specific development including understanding the nuances of each email client and how to render correctly for compatibility
- Experience developing using HTML4/5, CSS3, and SASS
- Prior experience coding in tables
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Experience working within Photoshop and Sketch
- Ability to work with GIT repos (versioning)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative, proactive work style
- Ability to confidently communicate with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders at all levels including asking questions, making suggestions, and receiving feedback
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.