Delivery lead on journey campaigns. Provide strategic input and decision making into all Salesforce engagement projects for Member, Customer, Agent and Provider business units.
- Act as voice of email team with benchmarks and best in class solutions.
- Provide guidance and training to the other email developers.
- Interact with other team members as well as campaign teams to build and execute emails and email journeys appropriately.
- Ensure all emails are tracked, approved, and saved in accordance with email audit.
- Brainstorm and draft journeys for SME reviews, build the journey within the Salesforce tool, build/create, and embed assets, test, and launch the campaign to ensure a successful project launch.
- Oversee email box and assign work to appropriate team members and ensure timely deployment.
- Monitor deadlines and provide appropriate counsel when necessary to discuss the job, answer
- questions, and ensure the correct email is sent to the correct audience within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Responsible to create and deploy emails—including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting
- Develop and analyze emails and email campaigns that support business objectives while ensuring messages are sent on time, in proper formats and templates to the correct audiences.
- Ensure that emails comply with organizational standards, email marketing best practices and CAN-Spam laws.
- Test email messages to ensure proper formats and templates are utilized and adaptable to various electronic devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
- Five (5) years of related work experience is required.
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Adobe Creative Suite and Experience Manager, Litmus and/or related software tools and programs is required.
- Advanced verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of coding emails for mobile and desktop devices, using data languages such as HTML and basic CSS.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce tool, HTML coding of emails and basic CSS.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot for Salesforce journeys and to educate and influence stakeholders while handling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of email formats and templates compatible for various electronic devices.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders to organize email campaigns.
- Ability to educate and influence stakeholders through emails and email campaigns.
- Ability to problem-solve and resolve issues.