The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Email will assist with the email marketing strategy for North America and will be responsible for growth and innovation in the channel while striving to meet revenue goals. This role will make advancements in segmentation and personalization with the objective of enhancing the customer journey through the email channel.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to meet company and eCommerce goals while maintaining a customer-centric experience and delivering relevant content to the appropriate audience.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day execution responsibilities.
- Develop and execute workload management and process improvement strategies within the overall email development process.
- Manage the GTM calendar for email scheduling and strategy. Coordinate with Email Marketing Manager and cross-functional teams on segmentation.
- Lead the creative briefing process for all North America email projects.
- Strategize with the digital marketing team on new opportunities to create a customer-centric experience.
- Seek out new opportunities to innovate within the email channel.
- Support the business by driving continuous improvement in email engagement, subscriber growth, and retention.
- Acquire and retain subscribers through strategic initiatives with cross-functional partners.
- Create customer journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud based on best practices to create a cohesive experience.
- Develop and implement A/B testing plans and work with analytics team on analysis.
- Act as lead for QA and planning of projects related to email.
- Partner with creative, UX and development teams for updates and enhancements to email. Create wireframes, user flows and write code as needed for email development.
- Serve as subject matter expert for email marketing program, including current marketing initiatives, creative content strategies, and overall channel growth and best practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years digital or marketing experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Subject matter expert for email marketing program, including current marketing initiatives, creative content strategies, subscriber growth and retention, development best practices., etc.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Proven experience in enterprise level ESPs with the ability to make immediate level changes to campaign creative, structure, and scheduling
- Proven campaign management experience defining targeting strategies that drive results
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to gain alignment and problem solve collaboratively
- Takes initiative to generate ideas to drive business and contribute to organizational effectiveness
- Results oriented. Strives to hit metric-drive goals and searches for the right solutions for Crocs.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71500- $107300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.