CGI’s Sr. Digital CRM Manager role will report to the Director, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience. This is a key leadership role that will work cross-functionally and will support all lines of business across the organization. This role includes accountability for all aspects of the strategy, planning, tactical execution, and optimization for CRM and Social media. This position will lead the channel strategy for email, push and SMS and will build multi-channel marketing programs integrating CRM across other digital and non-digital channels to optimize programming and is based at our global headquarters in Oak Brook IL.
Sr. Digital CRM Manager Experience
- 7+ years of experience in contact database management including segmentation, personalization, data structure and platform integrations
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Marketing Automation platforms (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot); experience creating contact and monetization strategies for multiple end user segments; experience with customer data platforms (CDPs)
- 3+ years directly managing a team overseeing CRM programming; knowledge of CRM Marketing Technology Platforms; experience managing digital templates, dynamic content and overseeing and implementing testing methodologies, list segmentation, deliverability and CAN-SPAM and CCPA laws and regulations
Sr. Digital CRM Manager Responsibilities
- Elevate CGI’s Digital CRM programming. Partner with business leads to understand their strategic business priorities and develop CRM programs to achieve business goals, taking a lead role in bringing these plans to life
- Manage a team of CRM marketers to execute program strategy across email, push and SMS, developing both B2C and B2B go to market strategies. Participate in day to day program deployment and execution as needed. Manage channel budget, expense forecasting and program ROI
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends, technologies and developments within digital marketing and competitive landscape; research and integrate relevant best practices, industry trends and platform updates
- Understand the customer journey and lead the strategy and development of integrated cross-channel campaigns. Continuously test content, creative and contact cadence across multiple formats and platforms to maximize outcomes and conversion
- Leverage internal data as well as 1st and 3rd party targeting options available on various platforms to identify and hone in on key segments
- Work closely with internal Analytics team to identify growth opportunities and turn data into actionable insights and define KPIs across the funnel; utilize appropriate metrics to measure success and provide feedback to key stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve existing campaigns and explore new avenues to evolve the programming.
- Deliver incremental improvement in conversion rates across the customer lifecycle
- Prepare and present program strategy, recommendations and results
- Identify and capture new or unique CRM/Digital data requirements needed to enhance foundational infrastructure for database management and program execution
- Work with Digital/IT team to implement within enterprise operations and database constructs