Localised is local-first ecommerce. We have reimagined how brands and shoppers transact across borders, languages, currencies and cultures. With our own all-inclusive global ecommerce platform, we rapidly design, build, operate, optimize and market highly localised country-specific ecommerce sites in foreign markets for coveted brands. We help brands go global by being local. We are based in New York City, Toronto, London, Warsaw, Bucharest and Hong Kong, and are proud to have our clients include Crate & Barrel, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Boden, Everlane and more. We are what brands expanding globally do next.
We’re looking for a Site & Email Content Executive. Join a team of experts who came from Amazon, Shopbop, H&M, Net-a-Porter, Lululemon, Burberry & other leading technology and retail companies. You’ll work cross-functionally with others in the marketing operations and ecommerce teams to ensure the smooth operation of our clients’ international sites, and its supporting marketing campaigns. You will create and deliver the editorial and marketing campaigns featured both onsite and in email for best in class fashion brands across multiple international markets. This position will be located in Hong Kong.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead execution and deployment of site marketing assets and localised onsite and email content across multiple clients and country sites
- Manage the overall onsite and email campaign creation process from campaign brief to editorial localisation, creative asset delivery, campaign scheduling, asset trafficking, page linking, QA, tracking and reporting
- Develop editorial & assortment landing pages to improve SEO and drive client business priorities
- Manage seasonal updates to editorial and onsite assets (e.g. category toppers, visual navigation banners, branded placements, etc.)
- Create real time and monthly reporting on home page, email and onsite marketing campaign performance.
- Identify opportunities to drive increased revenue across customer touchpoints
- Develop and execute test plans for key site and email components such as subject lines, timing, creative, segmentation, frequency, etc.
- Manage third party vendor relationships to build our email trigger programs
- Review client sites weekly for content quality and hygieneImplement web analytics tags and tracking
- Work cross-functionally with ecommerce, creative, merchandising and technical teams for the seamless operation of our overall campaign management process
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 2-4 years of online content management and email marketing experience with an online retailer, ideally with a best-in-class fashion, lifestyle or DTC brand
- You are great at multitasking and delivering under tight project deadlines
- You have an exceptional eye for detail You are technically savvy and can pick up new systems (e.g. CMS) quickly
- You have a strong understanding of sales analytics and are data savvy
- You are strong at Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Analytics
- You have strong communication & collaboration skills
- You are highly self-motivated, resourceful and get things done in a fast paced and fluid environment
- You are positive, highly curious and a fast-learner
- You care deeply about the brand experience and have a customer-first mentality
- You are fluent in English and at least one other Asian language, ideally Chinese, Korean &/or Japanese
- You live in Hong Kong