Lev, a Cognizant company, is a premier digital consultancy that works with marketers from top brands to maximize their investments in Salesforce, level up their customer experiences, and power even the most complicated of businesses. As a top Salesforce partner, we take pride in hiring and developing the best of the best, and we work hard to cultivate an inclusive culture (#LevLife) where our team (also known as Levsters) will thrive.
While we celebrate each other’s individuality, we are brought together by our commitment to provide unparalleled expertise and an out-of-this-world experience to our customers; our drive to shape the future of marketing and the future of Salesforce; and our desire to do right by one another. We are relentless in our pursuit of being the best of the best, and driving marketing success with Salesforce.
Since 2016, Lev has experienced tremendous growth. We joined the Cognizant family in March 2020, further cementing our position as a global leader in Salesforce consulting. We continue to excel as a high-growth company through expanding the ways we serve our customers, and by growing our global footprint. Lev is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with remote employees across the United States and United Kingdom.
This position is available for Remote Candidates across the United States.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
A Senior Technical Producer (Email Developer) conceptualizes, recommends, codes and documents email solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation and other Marketing Cloud capabilities to maximize email engagement and response rates. This role will require the extensive use of Marketing Cloud’s proprietary scripting language, AMPscript, automation and database tools to execute campaigns.
- Help clients solve business problems across their Enterprise. This could entail highly complex, dynamic email solutions that orchestrate or automate hundreds of emails or content areas across BUs.
- Lead client discoveries. Gather business requirements from the client and consult about email implementation strategies.
- Develop and recommend custom solutions for the client’s business and create and present email solution implementation plans
- Own the email implementation of the project and be the main point of contact for the Lev team and the client
- Continually assess and communicate risks, progress, and upcoming level-of-effort
- Act as a technical leader on the Technical Producer team, mentoring, coaching, and helping others grow
- Build and test emails and email templates that meet client requirements, follow email best practices, and adhere to Lev quality standards:
- Manipulate assets as required, including slicing and resizing images, using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Zeplin
- Develop mobile responsive email campaigns using Content Builder, HTML, AMPscript, and CSS
- Leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and AMPscript language to enable subscriber personalization and dynamic content
- Communicate with customer regarding email revisions and other production topics
- Test with tools such as Litmus and troubleshoot rendering issues quickly
- Build test data and Data Extensions
- Deploy emails using Journey Builder single or multi sends, UI sends, Automation Studio, A/B Testing tool, etc.
- Provide client-facing Content Builder training
- Develop campaign documentation including customer specific work instructions
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT, Web Development, Marketing Technology, or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Experience in consulting with a variety of client sizes, industries, and individual personalities and skill levels
- Experience in consulting in email best practices, including design, deliverability, data driven emails, etc
- Experience in large scale email campaign migrations to Marketing Cloud from other platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, or Responsys
- Experience with AMPscript, including basic personalization strings, conditionals, lookups, loops, parsing XML and/or JSON payloads
- In-depth experience creating complex, dynamic, custom email implementation solutions for Enterprise clients. Examples: translations, coupons/promotional codes, content matrices for dynamic content across 10s-100s of BUs and/or campaigns, RSS feeds, automation, custom content blocks, etc.
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Experience building emails in Content Builder drag-and-drop, as well as Advanced and Interactive content blocks, including dynamic and enhanced dynamic, email form, etc.
- Experience mentoring and coaching other technically-minded colleagues
- 10+ years of consulting experience
- Experience with Distributed Marketing
- Experience building complex and custom Preference Centers
- Experience building emails that use Movable Ink
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Confident, comfortable, and experienced at successfully consulting in situations with fluid processes and workflows
- Proven leader who has demonstrated the ability to help teams adapt processes and workflows to client needs
- Ability to influence clients to follow best practices in implementation, as well as processes and workflows
- Strong understanding of CRM and data structures in the context of implementing personalization and dynamic content in email solutions
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 10 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected]nt.com with your request and contact information.