Lifecycle Marketing is the team that develops strategy and execution of marketing messages in outbound channels. Our primary channel is email with expansion into SMS, push notifications and direct mail channels. We are stewards of the messaging experience for customers and partners, from thoughtful welcomes, to targeted moments, to engaging nurture communications, to easily-managed preferences.
About The Role
As a Sr. Marketing Specialist, you work within a larger Integrated Marketing team structure, specifically responsible for the conception, execution, and ongoing optimization of several coordinated and customer-centric marketing programs, including batch and automated email, direct mail, Push, and SMS campaigns. You’ll be key in building customer-centric communication that assists our customers and partners with unlocking life’s next chapter!
In This Role, You Will
- Partner collaboratively with Lifecycle Marketing leads to develop and execute cross-channel outbound strategies.
- Support testing & optimization of outbound communications and share clear takeaways to the broader organization.
- Drive the implementation of deeper personalization into all notification templates.
- Own campaign reporting and partner closely with Consumer Analytics and Marketing Operations to continue to develop our 360 view of the customer to inform future revisions of our outbound strategy.
- Ensure tracking and QA are in place pre-deployment. Partner with Engineering, Decision Science and Marketing Ops.
This role has been categorized as a Hybrid position. “Hybrid” employees regularly work at an existing ZG corporate office for approximately 10 to 80 percent of their time each month, and the rest of the time they may work from a remote physical location of their choice within a reasonable commuting distance from the corporate office which must be identified to the Company in advance. The Recruiter and Hiring Manager will set expectations on the employee’s preferred time in office. ZG has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years proven experience in marketing campaign automation, campaign management, consumer analytics, and/or performance marketing.
- Extensive knowledge in email marketing; Experience in Iterable ESP, Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Functional knowledge of HTML/CSS required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Tableau and SQL experience preferred but not required.
- You are passionate about testing and monitoring results over time. You are constantly hunting for new opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Strong initiative and follow-through.
- A cross-functional collaborator, you thrive in forming relationships with engineers, product managers, and analysts as well as creative teams, and content creators.
- An outstanding communicator, tenacious problem solver, and creative strategist who also sweats the details.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates offer customers an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting or financing with transparency and nearly seamless end-to-end service. Millions of people visit Zillow and its affiliate sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help them finish it — and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.