Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and investment industries, is actively seeking new talent!
We’re looking for a Senior Specialist in Email Marketing to assist our Growth team and take our lead generation to the next level. You will build and manage our lead nurture and re-engagement programs across email and other channels, while delivering timely content that delights our customers, drives conversion and revenue.
This position will report to the Growth Marketing Manager and will be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns in HubSpot. You should be experienced in designing and coding responsive HTML email, marketing automation platforms, and B2B demand generation and lead nurturing strategies.
Up for the challenge?
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Own email marketing for existing customers and target accounts, as well as for new leads generated by the digital team
- Identify and categorize large sets of data into targeted lists based on product interest(s) and fit, as well as lead life cycle stages
- Create strategic initiatives for each product interest and lead life cycle stage: including but not limited to email engagement, content engagement (participation in surveys, attending webinars, conferences), or offline engagement
- Leverage data and engagement metrics to drive leads further down the funnel from initial awareness to consideration to conversion, either through automated means (lead scoring) or manual (communication with inside sales or outside sales calls or meeting outcomes)
- Analyze data and work towards continuous improvements not just in high level email metrics (open rate, click to open rate) but also bottom-line metrics (new qualified leads generated, sales opportunities generated, and sales generated)
- Partner with our Customer Experience and Product teams to uncover insights and develop more tailored experiences for our customers based on these insights
- Collaborate on content strategy and drive the content creation process, working cross-functionally with our copywriter and design team
The ideal candidate should understand how to write effective emails, have experience writing emails for a variety of executive level audiences, and have a proven track record of moving leads down the funnel. Experience with ABM strategy a strong plus.
- 3-5 years' experience in lifecycle email marketing and inbound marketing. Preferably in B2B
- Marketing automation & CRM experience with HubSpot (Big plus), Marketo, or Salesforce
- Highly analytical, with a strong growth mindset based on testing and learning. Focused on data and results
- Proven track record in cleaning, sorting, filtering and categorizing large data records. Ability to query using SQL (Huge Plus)
- A knack for writing digital copy that converts! Strong command of the English language with the ability to create killer subject lines
- Experience working with lead scoring and proven success in improving lead score by driving marketing engagement
- Demonstratable experience with ABM strategies
- Experience developing and maintaining reporting methodology and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture campaigns and KPIs for overall program performance
- Understanding of email marketing concepts such as CASL, GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, deliverability, sender reputation
- Applicant must be in EST time zone (or offer support during EST business hours)
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- Possibilities to travel to our international locations
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back-office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include a comprehensive SaaS policy administration solution, CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, agency management systems, as well as customer, agent and broker portals. Equisoft is also the largest and most experienced reseller and system integrator for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and over 450 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, India and Australia, Equisoft helps its clients tackle any challenge in this era of digital disruption.