We’re seeking bright and inquisitive talent to help us grow! Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live and breathe by open, click-through, and delivery rates? We’re currently looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to create emails which deliver timely, relevant, and personalized messages that engage our customers and drive sales.
The Senior Specialist, Email Marketing oversees the development and growth of email marketing programs, ensuring the delivery of timely, relevant, and personalized messages that engage our customers and drive sales. This role creates, tests, schedules & reports on ad-hoc emails, and nurtures campaign initiatives. Additionally, this position works closely with a variety of cross-functional team members, including multiple business units, representing discrete products, design & development.
Let's Grow Together
Our mission is to live our “at your side” promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. "At your side" is more than a slogan to us; it’s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We're committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we’ll be “at your side” every step of the way.
Email Marketing Campaigns
- Assist in setting the strategic direction of email marketing programs for assigned Brother’s Sales Divisions
- Manage day-to-day project initiation, creative proofing, execution, and deployment for assigned Sales Division's email marketing initiatives, using an email service provider
- Develop email campaign audience criteria, which include segmentation, cadence, sequencing, lead scoring, and dynamic content targeting, through collaboration with the various business units as well as internal team members
- Ensure email campaigns comply with all appropriate legal regulations
Reporting & Analytics
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and make creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing
- Review and report on campaign results and KPIs; drawing insights that will continuously enhance channel performance
- Initiate and track A/B testing programs designed to improve the user email experience through KPI data and trend analysis
- Review web analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior, and conversion data, working with Marketing teams as well as other stakeholders
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through emails
Digital Content Development
- Create and execute email campaigns through third-party email services, such as Responsys, Eloqua, and Constant Contact
- Provide front-end development through WYSIWYG Editors and in HTML/CSS and ensure consistency of code across multiple clients (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook etc.) and browsers
- Verify that campaign and activity details such as, email content and links are tagged and captured accurately to provide data for click and interaction analysis
- Keep abreast of the industry best practices and provide recommendations for internal strategies
- Evangelize and educate business units and leadership on best practices, industry trends, benchmarks, and the competitive landscape – ensuring adoption across the organization
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in corporate email marketing, including cross-functional work and hands-on experience with marketing automation tools, email execution, campaign management content & designs
- A minimum of 1 year coding, preparing campaign emails, and using an Email Service Provider (ESP)
- At least 1 year front-end development experience through WYSIWYG Editors and in HTML/CSS working in a large corporate environment
- Experience working in an email service provider platform, working with email, managing campaigns, content, & designs
- Knowledge of responsive design and automation emails, including good HTML and testing/validation skills
- Understanding of the nature of API’s and data integrations between platforms
- Knowledge of HTML email rendering bugs and workarounds
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation ("Brother") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.
For highly-motivated, change champions looking for a dynamic team environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, Brother offers a collaborative workplace that continues to innovate award winning products, while maintaining a focused commitment to the communities where we live and work.