BioSteel is looking for a Senior Specialist, Email & Loyalty Marketing to join our growing digital team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the BioSteel eCommerce Manager in building, executing and optimizing the organization’s online customer relationship management strategy touching acquisition, retention and loyalty. The Senior Specialist, Email & Loyalty Marketing should have a firm grasp of email marketing and strong data analysis skills to define and maximize the value of different customer segments. We are looking for someone who has a passion for health, wellness and/or sports, is well organized and can work independently. The successful candidate will report to the Manager, BioSteel eCommerce.
- Support the company’s eCommerce goals by developing strategies and optimizations to increase traffic, revenue, acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Build and execute email acquisition strategy for accelerated email list growth through contests, giveaways and collaborations.
- Lead the newsletter content strategy; develop and deploy all emails for one-off brand, product campaigns, and promotional campaigns.
- Establish new automatic email campaigns while optimizing existing triggered and transactional email flows including trigger rules and brand/commercial content.
- Analyze the customer database; clean build and share analytics anchoring to purchase patterns and LTV.
- Define rules to identify key customer segments and create a strategy to maximize the value of each segment.
- Own loyalty program data, drive strategies for adoption, engagement and retention through repeat purchases.
- Collect and share competitor insights and industry best practices, present optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop required necessary content and marketing materials.
- Work closely with eCommerce website owners to ensure a positive and seamless consumer experience.
- Establish data-driven email design and scheduling best practices for the brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in eCommerce.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to mine and work with customer data in Microsoft Excel.
- Creative, multimedia savvy and well-organized, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital trends.
- Capable of working in a highly dynamic team environment and welcomes collaboration.
- Intermediate knowledge of email service providers such as Klaviyo.
- Intermediate knowledge of web analytics and CRM platforms, including but not limited toGlew.io/Tableau/Google Analytics/Shopify.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with loyalty programs is a bonus.
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
· Passion for health and wellness and/or sports
· Desire to live a healthy lifestyle and represent the BioSteel brand across your daily life
· An ownership mentality and a willingness to embrace a high-growth culture focused on achieving significant growth milestones
· Strong, direct communication skills and a willingness to speak up among colleagues across all levels of the Company
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and representing the BioSteel brand to external customers and vendors
· A problem-solving mentality and a desire to put in the extra effort and hours required to solve complex problems that you will be tasked with
· Work with and learn from an awesome team of professionals in a fast-paced environment
· On the job training and the ability to own your work everyday
· Be close to the action with our stellar team of professional athletes and brand ambassadors
· A kitchen fully stocked with BioSteel products and other snacks to keep you nourished and hydrated throughout the day
· Onsite training facility, to exercise at your convenience
· Complete health benefits program, business casual environment, close to the TTC
We at Team BioSteel believe that diverse teams perform better, and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. BioSteel welcomes people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, as well as perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.