Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform. At our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
The Senior Retention Manager is responsible for the development of Promo’s retention and loyalty strategy to positively impact customers’ behavior and increase customer lifetime value.
- Lead retention strategy and execution through all marketing and product touch points.
- Own and impact the company’s retention and revenue expansion KPIs.
- Build, recruit and lead a team of sales and retention-focused professionals to scale our direct and automated retention activities.
- Map a seamless journey that maximizes LTV via creation of cross-channel campaigns including website, email & customer support.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients and their lifecycle journey through both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Identify growth opportunities that will drive up retention KPIs.
- Lead and impact the business goals with data, and develop a clear roadmap for the department.
- Create and execute the email retention strategy (workflows, segmentation, testing, deploying campaigns) and later on, manage an email retention manager.
- Measure all subscriber KPIs and develop plans to increase subscriber LTV.
- Define personalized omni-channel customer journeys across a customer life cycle, purchase cycle and life stage, with the goal of driving better understanding, stronger customer engagement, usage and delight as well as increased sales.
- Create and manage a loyalty program.
- 3+ years in data-driven life cycle or subscription marketing with focus on retention and sales in international markets, with a track record of excellence - a must.
- Experience working with SaaS products - a must.
- Strong quantitative skills, with a proven track record of analyzing and influencing customer lifecycle behaviors
- Expertise in churn management techniques and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Well organized and meticulous about the details
- Self-motivated, hands-on problem-solver with a can-do attitude
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.