Do you want to reinvent a trillion-dollar industry?
HomeX is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next generation service operations. We are reshaping the experience for both consumers and businesses in the trillion-dollar home services industry.
Being radically better requires new end-to-end solutions for both consumers and technicians. This is why HomeX is combining a technology platform for the entire industry, a managed service network, and full-service experiences for consumers. Creating this integrated ecosystem enables us to deliver uniquely simple and personalized solutions that are redefining home services.
HomeX has experienced exponential growth because of our commitment to evolve the industry, our determination to be a positive force, and our passion for groundbreaking technology. Joining HomeX now is a once in a lifetime career opportunity for anyone passionate about making a difference and making history in consumer technology.
About The Job
HomeX is seeking a Senior Multichannel Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team.
The best candidate for this role is customer-obsessed, collaborative, proactive, self-motivated, CRM aficionado. This individual will be playing a supporting role in the development of HomeX’s CRM strategy and will own executing all CRM tactics across email, text and push notifications while occasionally supporting other digital channels. Candidates should have the gumption to learn new skills and feel comfortable collaborating across all levels of the organization.
Success will require an understanding of how to leverage email, text messaging (SMS) and social media to deliver relevant messages to a customer based on where they are within the sales funnel. Candidates that have experience developing and managing multichannel communication calendars and developing cross-channel reporting will set a candidate up for success. Any experience with marketing automation and social scheduling platforms is a plus.
- Email Marketing subject matter expert (SME) focused on supporting and developing a results-driven CRM strategy.
- Support development and execute HomeX’s CRM strategy
- Execute cross-channel communications including email, push and SMS
- Occasionally assist in some social media community management and execution
- Develop forms and make clear recommendations for conversion-based website optimizations
- Partner with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization to gain buy-in and extend campaigns across relevant channels
- Work closely with CRM, Marketing and Paid Advertising leads to drive acquisition and retention of customers
- Identify and harness consumer insights, compelling stories and create awareness and messaging that’s relevant to each segment
- Create alignment with essential internal partners with thorough and detailed communications
- Managing several different projects with varying timelines
- Maintain and optimizing consistent cross-channel reporting
- Own cross-channel (email, sms and push notification) calendar and partner with content team on email, SMS and push notification needs
What We're Looking For
- An Email Marketing SME: You are an Email marketing subject matter expert (SME). Even though you’re deeply focused on you, you are excited for the opportunity to learn how to build a strategy.
- Lifelong Learner: You’re constantly learning about the latest marketing trends and technologies and are never afraid to jump on a free software training course to expand your capabilities.
- Customer Obsessed: You’re focused on creating an engaging and relevant experience for each customer.
- Team-Oriented: You excel at collaborating across the company. You can move easily between business stakeholders, product development and marketing teams.
- Great Communicator: You have a natural ability to build relationships with cross-functional team members and represent our brands while showing great enthusiasm for the work you’re doing.
- A Believer: You understand that technology can simplify, delight and enhance our lives and hope to build transformative innovation through your career.
- Startup Mentality: You thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment where you balance multiple projects and can prioritize your work both short and long term.
- Driven: You are motivated to achieve success both at work and in your personal life.
- Commercially Aware: You understand how marketing ties to business objectives, understand target audience profiles and insights, and incorporate these into campaigns.
- At least 4+ years email marketing execution
- At least 1+ year executing Social media
- At least 2+ years in marketing communications
- B2C or B2B experience preferred
- Experience with marketing content creation preferred
- Proven success managing and scaling social media campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to successful outcomes
- Team player; willing and excited to help the marketing team and HomeX succeed, which may include taking on additional responsibilities as needed
- Experience with Marketo, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot or a similar multichannel marketing platform is a must.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical skills are a plus
- Hyper-growth, startup experience is a plus
Why work with us?
Working at HomeX means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, as well as the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated coworkers. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives and competitive benefits for full time employees.
HomeX values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.