AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high-cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. AbleTo partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
As a Sr. Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the hands-on implementation and ongoing management of consumer-facing marketing campaigns across channels designed to drive new customer acquisition, engagement and retention. Equal parts analytical, technical and creative, you will be the subject matter expert and owner-operator of our campaign management and marketing automation tool. Your immediate priorities will include managing consumer-facing email, digital media and direct mail campaigns, with the potential to expand into other outreach channels in the future. You will be responsible for the implementation of valid test and control strategies and work cross-functionally to help build new capabilities to optimize campaigns and enable future growth. You will bring excellent operational skills and be comfortable working with data, analyzing results, and understanding key drivers of performance. You should also have the ability to lead complex initiatives, leveraging data and insights to recommend new ideas, technologies and solutions to meet emerging business needs.
- Assume strategic and executional ownership for marketing campaigns and ongoing maintenance, including but not limited to:
- Creation of both automated and ad-hoc campaigns
- Development/maintenance of email templates
- Implementation of dynamic content and personalization
- Rendering checks and general QA of content
- Validation of data and campaign workflows
- Set-up of accurate campaign tags
- Overall campaign execution process
- Staying current on latest campaign deployment strategies and technology, with ability to bring forward new ideas and recommendations for test and implementation
- Communicate campaign plans and results to key business partners and secure cross-functional approvals, ensuring accurate and timely marketing campaign implementation
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, including development of timelines, communication of project status, and ability to move projects from concept strategy through tactical implementation/execution
- Support campaign measurement efforts in partnership with the business intelligence team.
- Execute and validate disciplined tests on both content and audience targeting/segmentation, measuring campaign performance and course correcting as execution unfolds
- Ability to translate data results into actionable insights that move the business forward with future next steps and optimization recommendations
- Coordinate with business partners such as product, data, and business intelligence on the marketing operations roadmap
- Collaborate with product and analytics teams to implement capabilities that enable faster, more efficient, and more accurate execution of campaign implementation efforts
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing processes
- Help manage relationships with key marketing vendors
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other analytical/technical field required
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in direct-to-consumer marketing required, including email campaign management; experience with SMS, push, paid digital media, direct mail and other outreach channels a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience working with marketing automation tools or enterprise-level email service providers (ESPs) required
- Experience with Braze preferred, or experience with other similar tools such as Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrable experience with A/B, multi-variate testing required, including optimizing campaigns for both engagement and conversions
- Demonstrable experience configuring and managing different campaign types required, including triggered and batched programs as well as drip campaigns and multi-touch, multi-channel user journeys.
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS strongly preferred, with a demonstrable understanding of best practices and constraints specific to email development, e.g., rendering across email clients and devices
- Minimum 1 year experience writing scripts for personalization and dynamic content in emails strongly preferred, e.g., Liquid, AMPscript, Velocity
- Minimum 1 year experience working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics preferred
- Experience working with business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau and Domo a strong plus
- Strong critical, strategic thinker - able to help to define the best path forward; a creative problem solver who uses excellent judgment
- Achiever - motivated to drive results; highly accountable, anticipating future needs and willing to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
- Ability to understand and communicate technical and marketing concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
- Must be flexible, self-motivated and possess the ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Must be able to work independently or cross-functionally with other stakeholders as needed
- Strong business acumen and enthusiasm about identifying trends and marketing opportunities
- Experience working in healthcare or another highly regulated industry a strong plus
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws