We are looking for a Sr Marketing Operations Manager to own the day-to-day execution of marketing programs and ensure that our marketing and sales processes are efficient and effective.
Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, success in this role will be measured by your ability to build, scale, and effectively utilize our marketing technology stack to improve the operational efficiency of our programs and team. You will have a keen understanding of the funnel, obsess over the data, understand how (and which) technology enables smarter marketing, and track of all the little details that make a campaign a success. Prior knowledge with Eloqua is a requirement in order to be considered for this position.
You will work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand their needs and build a campaign and analytics roadmap that drives the business forward. You love structure, processes, data, and tooling, because of their ability to positively affect performance, efficiency, and efficacy. We are looking for a critical thinker who takes initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
SME in Marketing Automation & Operational Excellence
- Own campaign creation, optimization, and technical management of demand generation programs including building, testing, documenting, attribution, and reporting of campaign results back to stakeholders.
- Create processes, documentation, and training to improve operational excellence and outcomes of managed programs.
- Manage, integrate, and scale a robust marketing technology stack including Eloqua and its integration with Salesforce, etc. Manage 3 rd party vendor relationships.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools and technology that will improve efficiency, maintain data integrity, increase deliverability, and optimize performance.
- Regularly audit and proactively identify campaigns that need to be updated or removed from the lifecycle journey.
Data, Reporting & Analysis
- Define and evangelize KPIs while ensuring marketing programs are optimized to meet or exceed targeted benchmarks. Track KPIs over time and deliver recommendations to the business to continually improve performance.
- Ensure we have processes and tools in place that facilitate accurate data collection.
- Maintain the performance and health of the database via data cleansing and enrichment, audience segmentation, and list hygiene to improve deliverability and engagement.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI. Leverage data and insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Advise on, implement, optimize, and refine attribution models that accurately demonstrate marketing’s impact on revenue and growth while allowing for more accurate forecasting.
- Implement and validate lead scoring models leveraging behavioral, firmographic, and predictive data. Seek feedback from Sales and Marketing to continually optimize model performance.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to define (and refine) the lead management process including establishing a common funnel, lead stages, statuses, and SLAs.
- Drive consensus amongst stakeholders on data workflows and lead routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately to sales for qualification.
Ideal Candidate will have-
- 7+ years’ experience operating Marketing Automation systems; 2+ years’ experience with Eloqua; comfortable with Salesforce including validating and troubleshooting integrations, lead management, campaign attribution, and reporting.
- Experience marketing for a B2B company including a strong understanding of sales & marketing funnels, B2B attribution models, tag management, personalization, lead scoring models, data integrity, and lead management and routing.
- Knowledge of email-friendly HTML/CSS with experience in coding responsive emails for a variety of email platforms and CMS.
- Analytical thinker with experience in data management including manipulating large sets of data to build and maintain lists (potentially from multiple sources), validating attribution models, implementing and optimizing lead scoring, scrubbing data to maintain data hygiene, and recommending data-driven marketing strategies to improve outcomes.
- Exceptional business intuition. You know when the data or model doesn’t make sense and digs in to figure out why. You have developed a habit of checking the accuracy of data and analysis before distributing .