Please note: We are open to hiring anywhere in Canada, as long as you can work in EST.
It's our time to scale. It's your time to be part of something big.
Tulip's mission is bold.We're a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years. We are driven to disrupt an entire industry and enable one of the world's largest job markets.
Tulip has built a retail mobile software platform that empowers leading retailers such as Mulberry, Chanel, Saks Fifth Avenue, Kate Spade, Coach, and Michael Kors to give mobile devices to their store associates so they can elevate service, sell more and provide a personalized experience.
Tulip is a place you come to make an impact, working with like-minded people to build something meaningful using the best technology. We are growing, and while lean is great, we need more people, energy, innovation and talent.
Right now, we are adding a Marketing Automation Specialist to the team. As part of the Marketing team, you will help Tulip execute and optimize its marketing automations and operations programs. The Specialist will perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of Marketo aiming to drive improvements and employ best practices across the department. Working very closely with both the Sales and Marketing teams, they will contribute to process improvement projects to help drive team efficiencies.
What you will do:
- Oversee and execute Marketo campaigns, nurture programs and emails
- Implement and optimize nurture and drip campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team members to optimize lead scoring and ensure accuracy across all channels, programs, and initiatives
- Ensure leads are properly tracked and attributed across complex sales cycles
- Create and manage forms and form architecture
- Use templates to create and update landing pages and thank you pages in WordPress (Marketo form embeds)
- Support and enable multi-channel campaigns and conversions
- Manage dashboards and provide weekly metrics updates on full funnel lead progression
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives
- Manage contact database, including segmentation and list management
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to ensure Salesforce and Marketo work smoothly together
- Ability to set up, analyze and adjust email plans using A/B testing
- Continually learn, research, recommend, and implement email and marketing automation best practices
What you bring:
- University degree, preferably in marketing, business, or economics, or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years of experience with marketing automation systems
- Solid understanding of the Marketo platform
- Comfortable with Salesforce and Google Ads
- Experience with advanced automation and segmentation logic
- Experience with dashboarding and reporting
- Strong understanding of email nurture tactics and strategies
- Strong executor who likes to be hands on
- Ability to prioritize own workload and meet deadlines
Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, Google: Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager, Clearbit, Unbounce, Zoom
Tulip has perks, career progress, and an intimate culture. We have:
- Embraced remote culture! Work remotely, permanently, and full-time.
- Ability for employees in many roles to choose to work a 4½ or 4-day week.
- A “workcation” benefit that’ll let you work reduced hours in order to extend your vacations
- An excellent healthcare plan with no wait time, paid parental leave, and corporate gym rates.
- A culture of openness and idea generation. We have weekly all-hands and quarterly town halls. We pride ourselves on our transparency and keeping it real. From the most senior to the newest team member, we give you access to decision makers and career building work.
- The opportunity to grow and apply new skills be it hands-on or leadership. We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and building a community. We're a little weird but in a good way.
Why we are awesome.
Tulip is hungry and humble. When you join Tulip, you'll be part of a strong, thriving, diverse group of people who come from different disciplines, countries, and experiences. We do what we love and it shows in our unrelenting pursuit of affecting real change. We believe in investing in our people, building positive relationships with our customers, and treating our work like our craft.
Tulip is at the cutting edge of technology. We work with big-name retailers. It's a chance to step up to solving complex technical problems and develop a deeper understanding of the retail world while being part of a niche startup style company. We don't fear failure; we embrace challenges. We're excited about taking the lesser known paths, using the open source tools and keeping up with the pace of evolving tech solutions. It's fun, it's fast, and it's future-focused.
Tulip gives back. Inspired, passionate, and committed people helped make us the successful company we are today. We challenge norms and put people before profits. Our CEO, Ali Asaria, created The Tulip Foundation, a charity controlled by all of us, the employees. We believe we can build a great company that changes the technical space while simultaneously giving back to society and the community.
Feel like you can't tick all the boxes? If you have some of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.
Tulip Retail is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Tulip Retail.
Tulip Retail welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.