Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
Rebag is hiring a Senior Manager of Retention & CRM with a successful track record of managing retention marketing campaigns to deliver customer engagement and outstanding revenue growth across multiple channels, including email and push. The role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. Responsibilities include:
- Lead the execution, measurement, and optimization of retention campaigns across key channels (email, push, SMS, chat)
- Partner closely with sales, business development and product teams on customer engagement and lifecycle marketing strategies to drive repeat purchase, deepen customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value
- Actively manage contact list size and health, data collected and target segments to create relevant and engaging campaigns for customers
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting, as well as ongoing customer insights and retention analysis
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and acquisition teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies
- 6+ years of in-house marketing experience retention marketing and CRM
- Rigorously analytical and data-driven, advanced quantitative skills; obsessed over the impact of your campaigns
- Must have deep experience in email and marketing and customer analytics platforms (e.g., Klaviyo, Intercom, Rockerbox, Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred
- Previous experience driving hyper growth for ecommerce/marketplace or luxury sector is a plus
- Strong experience executing online performance-based media objectives
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Must be based in NYC