Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category - oh, and we're a fantastic place to work.
Beyond is seeking a Senior Manager of Email Marketing to join our Marketing team and report to the Head of Marketing. You will be in the driver’s seat, owning email marketing and marketing operations, combining other demand gen channels, analytics, strategy and execution in the relentless pursuit of a qualified pipeline. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization and lead the charge in executing our email strategy.
Beyond Pricing is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it, and then let that person roll up their sleeves and have at it. We're helping short-term property managers and property owners in a way that's never been done before. You will be excited by this opportunity….and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking creatively and analytically
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it
- Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly, and honestly
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading the global email channel and campaigns for self-service and non-self-service segments
- The self-service segment: Increasing qualified leads, optimizing the full funnel for the web-trial-buy model
- The non-self-service segment: Ensuring strategies, email campaigns and tactics account for the wide range of company sizes/markets, and addressing the significant differences in how these businesses buy (including the scope and size of the buying committee and ensuring there are appropriate tactics to engage the right people within these accounts) and effectively enabling the revenue team (Sales and Customer Success)
- Partnering with Events, Sales, Content Marketing, Product and Creative teams to plan and orchestrate multi-channel programs across paid and owned channels including email, web, display, social, SEM, content syndication, webinars, and virtual events
- Improving full-funnel metrics, campaign performance, and ROI from the email channel
- Managing our marketing automation system (Hubspot) and partnering with our Operations team to better utilize our go-to-market tech stack (Salesforce, Drift, Groove/Sales Engagement Platform)
- Effectively and consistently communicating campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Identifying, initiating, and tracking progress on critical non-campaign initiatives that will benefit campaign outcomes
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
- 5+ years B2B or B2C experience with email marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven, digital-first strategies for high-quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration through sales teams
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with utilizing best-in-breed marketing and sales technologies
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Hubspot) and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads in the funnel
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Excellent persuasive written and verbal communications skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses, and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner, and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints and believe that our ability to help short-term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.