Top Hat is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing leader to take our customer and marketing automation strategy to the next level. This is an opportunity to create your ideal lifecycle marketing playbook and design, implement, measure and iterate on programs and tactics that drive Top Hat’s mission of empowering educators to engage students and unleash their potential.
If you’re looking to join a company poised for significant growth over the next few years, right on the heels of raising $140M, where you’ll have an immediate impact on the business and team, this may be the perfect role for you!
- Design, drive and deploy programs across the full customer lifecycle funnel, from customer acquisition to retention and everything in between
- Use marketing-automation to create sophisticated nurture programs across various segments and stages of the funnel
- Leverage a multi-channel approach (email, in-app, and others) to deploy messages, programs and campaigns
- Provide reporting, insights and recommendations on lifecycle marketing’s impact on the business
- Serve as the primary lifecycle marketing evangelist and subject matter expert throughout the company, while working closely with our revenue and customer success teams
- Collaborate on our content-marketing strategy, working cross-functionally with our editorial and design team to move projects forward
- Maintain our marketing-automation tech stack and enable team members to adequately leverage it in their day-to-day work
- Well versed in marketing automation tools, namely Marketo and Salesforce
- Exceptional impact and ROI tracking skills, with the ability to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- 5+ years digital marketing experience in SaaS or technology
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to adapt messaging to buyer stage and persona
- Familiar with relational databases, and data extraction/ingestion into various marketing platforms
- A technical understanding of front-end development languages (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization, including iterative content testing