As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Together Carbonite and Webroot form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit and our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing to lead our Lifecycle Marketing Consumer & Professional teams. Your mission is to drive the strategy and champion the execution of global demand gen campaigns, with the ultimate goal of generating leads and revenue for Carbonite and Webroot brands. You will lead the Marketing Automation team, responsible for executing global email campaigns - focused on nurturing leads, converting trial users, and generating leads through upsell/cross-sell activities. You will work with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to help grow sales and improve customer engagement.
You Are Great At
- Creating and guiding marketing automation strategy and team effectiveness
- Leading a team who develops complex automated marketing campaigns with performance focus
- Be a team leader and expert in our complex Marketo instance and connected systems
- Take on major strategic projects involving multiple systems and cross-team partnerships
- Promote framework for protecting the customer, prospect and partner experience from poor or over communication
- Drive A/B testing methodology in partnership with internal stakeholders to improve emails and landing pages
- Promote segmentation framework to improve the effectiveness and targeting of the demand generation campaigns
- Analyze what’s working and what’s not - direct team to maximize effectiveness
What It Takes
- 7+ years of experience with email marketing systems (Marketo preferred)
- Hands-on experience using CRM and database platforms (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with leading and managing teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent discipline
- An analytic mindset and the skills needed to measure performance
- Experience working with executive, business and technical audiences
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email [email protected] Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act