Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
Modsy is looking for a Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing with 5+ years of experience building world class multi-channel communications campaigns and marketing automation to drive the customer journey at Modsy. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer that is equally comfortable managing content and messaging strategy, as they are building marketing automation and segmenting audiences.
Reporting to the SVP of Marketing and Growth, you will oversee the strategy, development and operation of our Lifecycle Marketing program. Your work will enable us to build stronger relationships with our customers at every step of their user journey, from acquisition through activation, conversion, and retention. This is a high-impact opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a category-leading fast-growing consumer startup.
What will you do?
- Own and lead our Lifecycle Marketing strategy across channels, including email, SMS, and push, to nurture users, drive engagement, grow conversion rates, and increase LTV
- Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content and campaigns (both triggered and single-send)
- Design, set up, and monitor complex CRM journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content, designed to drive conversion and engagement
- Map out user journeys and define key user segments and personas
- Deeply understand our customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Maintain and improve reporting to measure and communicate Lifecycle Marketing performance
- Encourage hypothesis-driven experimentation that’s inspired by data-driven insights
- Collaborate with product, merchandising, analytics, creative and content teams to optimize the customer experience and customer lifetime value
- Own audience list health + list growth initiatives and reporting, spanning promotional, lifecycle, and transactional CRM
- Coach and support a high-performing team, with an emphasis on continued development and growth within the organization
Who are you?
- 5+ years of CRM / lifecycle / retention marketing experience at a consumer facing business, with 2+ years direct management experience
- Prior experience managing email, push and/or SMS, and loyalty or referral programs
- Prior experience with an enterprise-grade multi-channel messaging tool (e.g. Iterable, Braze) is required
- Excel mastery is required, SQL experience and experience with BI tools is a plus
- Strong analytical chops, including comfort with A/B testing, forecasting, and tracking against key funnel metrics
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Excellent managerial skills, and a desire to develop and coach your direct reports
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Passionate about home design and/or the customer problem we are solving at Modsy
- A generous discount on all room design and furnishings
- A 401(k) plan
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance
- Mentorship program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
Modsy is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.