Perch is a clear leader disrupting the $300B Amazon 3rd party seller marketplace by becoming the best global operator of top microbrands. We acquire successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products and have differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon (and other retail channels) who offers exceptional products, great customer service, and a great value.
Central to our success is the ability to rapidly integrate, grow, and optimize our brands after they join our platform. We are looking for a leader to help build the foundations for how Perch connects digitally with our customers to drive customer engagement and brand loyalty.
This leader will be part of the Customer Operations team, helping to build out our direct customer marketing capability. This is a critical part of our growth, and will have a direct impact on our top line. Core responsibilities will include:
- Identify creative ways to build and maintain our customer database
- Develop direct email marketing strategies for engaging directly with customers to effectively cross sell and upsell across our portfolio
- Segment customers based on understanding of customer preferences and behavior
- Develop, test, and track success of email marketing campaigns against key metrics
- Partner with our tech team and external tech platforms to build the capabilities to enable and support email campaigns and success tracking
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to engage directly with customers via other channels
- Be additive to our culture of challenging the status quo and having a low ego
We are looking for someone who is creative, detail oriented, hardworking, and has a bias to action to join our team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in direct email marketing, preferably for an ecommerce brand. Additional job requirements include:
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience
- Engaged by a highly productive and cross-functional environment in which you can influence and produce tangible results
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent relationship building skills and a strong sense of curiosity
- Excited about driving value to the business through process improvement
- Bring a lot of enthusiasm to the job each day!
Perch is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great ecommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in ecommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of ecommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran or disability status.