About the Position
We are looking for a Senior Manager, CRM Operations to help lead the operational excellence of all emails and push campaigns that we send to our Golden State Warriors and Chase Center fans. In this role, you will be responsible for database maintenance, building new complex customer journeys, improving iterative testing, reporting and QA processes and utilizing the Adobe marketing tech stack to its full potential. This position will manage two team members, report to the Director, CRM Marketing and work closely with the CRM Strategy, Digital, App, and Analytics teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is full-time position located in San Francisco, CA.
- Manage and mentor the CRM Operations team; facilitate team meetings, project prioritization, and postmortems (as needed)
- Oversee the design and execution of new fully automated multi-channel customer journeys and complex workflows
- Work with team to troubleshoot issues, identify root cause and provide solutions
- Monitor and maintain data quality and data hygiene; identify and address data inconsistencies across platforms
- Define and maintain technical best practices with the team, including customer preference collection, modular frameworks, personalization scripting, can-spam compliance, etc.
- Standardize and optimize campaigns processes and QA procedures
- Assess and optimize our Adobe marketing tech stack to fully utilize each platforms capability
- Proactively research and recommend implementation of new features/ capabilities made available with each Adobe release
- Monitor iterative test setup to ensure requirements are met & proper test/control groups are implemented and tracked
- Oversee campaign reporting and insight dissemination process to ensure that data can be used as a point of historical reference and guidelines for best practice
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in CRM operations and marketing technology space, preferably with mobile app experience; 2+ years of people management
- Strong proficiency in platforms/tools (Adobe Campaign Services, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, SQL, scripting languages, etc.
- Hands-on experience building multi-channel user journeys in automation platforms, complex data segmentation, and personalization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment