Are you a driven digital marketing professional with a passion to solve customer problems and deliver market leading creative and communications?
Expedia Group is looking for a customer focused marketing professional to join the Customer Engagement Marketing Team and revolutionize its Shop and Trip communications. You will be responsible for the management and strategic evolution of the Shop & Trip CRM programs (email, Push, critical cross-brand initiatives).
We are looking for a dynamic, customer focused, data driven and operationally minded product leader for the Customer Communication and Marketing team (email, app notifications, chat, browser notifications and more). In this role, you will be accountable for the products and services that support the strategy, execution and delivery of billions of personalized communications that go to our customers across the globe every year.
This includes everything from the delivery of trip itineraries, marketing emails, after stay surveys, review requests, and data driven insights and predictions that help customer book and experience outstanding trips. You will take on and evolve the complicated global operations that go along with building communication campaigns in email, push, browser and other channels in multiple languages, cultures, and currencies as well and driving your team to innovate.
You will work in a truly customer focused organization and bring the depth of thinking to solve problems and drive incremental business value through the direct communication channels we have with our customers like email marketing and app push notifications and in Product messaging.
What You’ll Do
- Leading the prioritization of capabilities needed to deliver the Shop & Trip strategy working closely with the Customer Engagement Transformation organization
- Mapping functional requirements to SFMC/EG CRM Platform features and functionality
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Conceptualization, business casing, creative vision, content strategy
- Run strategic alignment, prioritization, and consensus with relevant teams like Creative, Brand, Product, and Tech
- Customer Engagement Transformation Teams (CRM Outbound & In Product (Site & App)) to transition all comms to the new CRM Platform
- Other Innovation Leaders within D&D and L&L phases
- Creative function to work through vision, optimizations, content strategy, user experience, and final creative
Who You Are
- 6 - 7 years’ experience in email / digital marketing in the e-commerce or online marketing space
- Confirmed ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats with both technical and business users
- Ability to translate strategy and vision into capability requirements for product/tech teams
- An eye for Creative and experience working with both 3rd party vendors and internal creative resources
- Experience with structuring customer and business problems and solutions to address, resolving tangible actions and driving forward the execution of initiatives to solve problems
- Previous success building strong partnerships and relationships with clients/partners in a wide range of roles and levels, across the institution
- Strong commercial competence and the ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Excellent project and partner management skills
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.