At Quadpay, a Zip company (ASX: Z1P), we give millions of savvy shoppers the freedom and flexibility to pay anywhere with our leading Buy Now, Pay Later platform.
We’re here to do things differently. We are a fairer, digital alternative to the broken credit card model, giving consumers the freedom to split any purchase into 4 instalments over 6 weeks, with zero interest or hidden fees. We also help merchants and businesses to grow by offering them best–in–class products that improve conversion, increase basket sizes and delight their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
We’re a high-growth team with endless opportunities as we scale. Come and join the sQuad.
As a Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing in our Marketing team, you will own & craft the Lifecycle Journey for our customers - from onboarding to retention. You’ll be responsible for developing high-impact CRM/marketing campaigns in partnership with Product, Marketing, Risk, Data/Analytics and Customer Success teams. As a customer expert, you’ll programmatically learn about their attitudes, behaviors & needs, and use those insights to drive optimal customer experience.
This role is a mix of strategy & execution, where you will wear multiple hats to not only orchestrate the growth plan but also roll-up your sleeves to execute the campaigns. You will be responsible for measuring & reporting on key KPI’s that support customer growth & engagement.
You Will Be
- Strategic Thought Leader: You’ll be forward thinking & not be afraid to ask questions. You’ll define the vision for the CRM/Lifecycle function, including evaluating the tools, process & future team structure
- Passionate about Data & Test/Learn- A strong proponent of the test/learn discipline, you’ll work closely with Data/Analytics/Risk teams to continue to mine insights from customer behavior & transactional data. You’ll know how to properly set-up, test & evaluate campaigns & journeys to continuously optimize performance.
- Technically strong - you have experience executing CRM campaigns, using tools like Braze/Iterable, Pardot or similar tools to send communications to customers through channels like email, push and SMS. You will understand how to select audiences, build campaigns and drive channel engagement.
- Operationally excellent - you strive for high quality and love process and brilliant execution. You demand this of the people around you and enjoy being part of a high performing team.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Integrated Lifecycle Marketing: Design, execute and track integrated multi-channel campaigns across the customer lifecycle (from onboarding to achieving key usage milestones and driving key desired behaviors that maximize engagement).Communication
- Planning: Develop a cohesive communication plan with the Marketing team that educates, inspires & drives action.Strategic
- Analytics: Identify & prioritize key segment based opportunities. Design, test & learn from experiments to optimize desired outcomes.
- Project Management: Orchestrate the execution of campaigns & CX across different stakeholder teams.Customer Expert: Advocate for a customer-first mindset. Lead research effort, working with Global Research Team, to understand customer insights (including New
- Customer NPS)
- Ongoing Improvement: Champion the effort to continuously advance the effectiveness of our customer marketing strategies, tactics and systems.
To Help Us Level Up, You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of world-class CRM/lifecycle marketing experience in FinTech, Credit Card and/or Retail environments
- Strong analytical skills with a commitment to driving the success of marketing programs
- A curious mind
- Bias for action, drive impact, deliver with excellence and demonstrate urgency
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting principles
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future member of the sQuad who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Quadpay!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Beautiful NYC office with a casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- Company-sponsored 401k program
- Commuter benefits program
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.