As the Senior Lifecycle Program Manager, you will drive strategy and execution of our consumer lifecycle. You will focus on onboarding, retention, building loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging consumers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile push, in-app messaging and analytics for a consumer membership model.
Minimum Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 2+ years consumer membership environment required
- 4+ years in lead engagement or retention marketing role required
- Proven experience using at least two of these channels: email, push notifications, in-app, SMS and/or remarketing; familiarity with email platforms (Braze, Iterable, Marketo), tracking, analytic tools (e.g. Tealium, Looker, Google Analytics, Branch.io, Segment, Singular)
- Proven ability synthesizing funnel analytics, testing (such as A/B and multivariate)
- Experience in the ideation of emails, landing pages, and CTAs, designing and executing A/B tests, and drawing actionable conclusions from results.
- Excellent creativity, sense of visual design, and ability to guide compelling copy, with great attention to detail
- Excellent HTML, CSS skills and a passion for designing cutting-edge email marketing programs
- Experience working in rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a “big-picture” view
- Goal driven and comfortable developing targets and long- term goals and measures for program performance
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Plan, Develop strategy for and execute consumer email, push, and site marketing strategies and lifecycle communications via transactional/triggered, and promotional campaigns
- Develop relationships with cross-functional teams including Product and Product Marketing,
- Build and communicate campaign schedules on-time to key stakeholders
- Establish and execute ongoing reporting and share out results and learnings to the broader groups
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve conversion, retention, product usage and revenue through campaigns to drive incremental customer response and engagement
- Partner with Data Science to drive segmentation and personalization strategies (custom or otherwise) that can be applied to triggered email campaigns
- Map out the lifecycle of consumers as they relate to specific personas — build campaigns strategies and programs against these mappings
- Partner with various departments to dive into client data and identify the key drop-offs in the customer journey and lifecycle communications; identify key opportunities to engage our users with targeted messaging
- Partner with our Design & Copy teams on building out email, push and in app campaign assets.
- Partner with the Product Marketing and Research and Insights teams to translate value propositions into effective positioning to both prospects and customers.
- Partner with Content Marketing to map out content needs to each lifecycle stage
- Partner with Product and Acquisition teams to ensure smooth onboarding touchpoints
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing
- Identify areas of risk and develop plans to communicate and mitigate those risks
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- All other duties as assigned