Surfly is a high-growth and award-winning interaction middleware player that can share, secure, and transform web experiences. We’re on a mission to create (and be) the next wave of online interactions, currently powering online in-person experiences for 200,000+ users worldwide.
Our solution enables anyone to add a collaborative layer to any web application without having to modify or change the original application. Leading organizations use Surfly to accelerate remote deal-closing, collaborate better with seamless functionality, and engage with their own customers in a more efficient and meaningful way. Our flagship product, co-browsing, enhances online journeys with features like video chat, secure document signing, PDF document completion, file sharing, and more.
We’re dedicated to making our product the most user-centric in the market and we’re busy building a team with the passion and drive to achieve this. We’re looking for ambitious, curious, drivenand dependable teammates - if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for
Surfly is looking for a hands-on Lifecycle Marketing expert to develop nurture programs to drive both acquisition and retention strategies. The ideal candidate will strike the right balance between having a strategic vision for the customer journey touchpoints and not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Surfly customer journey, leveraging existing insights while continuously experimenting and validating, across our different personas and segments.
- Identify opportunities in the overall funnel (prospect to customer) to develop robust, data-driven communication strategies to drive higher conversion rate, velocity and revenue.
- Manage database interaction optimization; develop and execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in audience engagement and marketing automation performance.
- Analyze program conversion and channel performance: collaborate with the Data, Growth, CS and Sales teams to address gaps/needs to hit pipeline and ACV goals.
- Provide thoughtful analysis of lifecycle program and channel performance to inform strategic decision-making for cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to set up and optimize any necessary segmentation and automation mechanisms needed to execute nurture programs.
- Work closely with our SDR, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the right rules of engagement are in place for sending communications to prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with Content and Design to develop copy, creative and assets.
- Explore potential new channels for nurturing based on our understanding of target audience habits (in-app, SMS, direct mail, etc.).
Who you are
- You have 5-7 years of CRM/Lifecycle Marketing experience in a B2B/SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Pardot and Salesforce is a must.
- Experience with ABM platforms (6sense, Demandbase, etc.) and Outreach is a plus.
Competency & Skills
- You are up-to-date on the latest innovations and best practices for nurture programs.
- You have a strong affinity for data, with deep experience in conversion optimization and A/B testing, always looking to results to measure impact and optimize your programs.
- You are a self-starting and self-motivated contributor who’s comfortable navigating uncertainty while delivering excellence.
- Self-starter, with an ability to work effectively and balance multiple projects at the same time while navigating changing priorities.
- Ability to manage stakeholders across a variety of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a global organization is a plus.
- MacBook Pro and headphones
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Work with other smart, ambitious, curious, and dependable colleagues
- Employee stock options: we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Surfly's success is in our hands!
- 25 holidays per year
- Company-wide gathering and team outings
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development opportunities
- Foosball table at the office
- Beautiful office in city center with canal views
- Relocation assistance
At Surfly, we believe that diversity breeds growth and success. We strive to create a supportive, welcoming and innovative environment for everyone on our team.
Sounds interesting? Apply on our website jobs.surfly.com.
Not seeing an open role that currently fits your experience? Get in touch and tell us why we need someone like you.