Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school by investing less time and therefore reducing stress. At simpleclub we are all creators. We have built a product that millions of people already use and are falling in love with. Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimpleClub 👈
We are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by designing a learning experience personalised to every student.
Created in 2015 by back then students, Alexander Giesecke and Nicolai Schork, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round by Holtzbrinck Ventures to accelerate growth. And this is where you come in:
As a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager as part of the Marketing team you will be the person in charge of planning and executing the global retention and engagement strategy, which leverages content, product features, and brand to maximise customer engagement, lifetime value, and loyalty. You are the reason students know about simpleclub and keep coming back.
How will you make an impact:
- You'll be responsible for planning and executing the global retention and engagement strategy, which leverages content, product features, and brand to maximise customer engagement, lifetime value, and loyalty
- You will own our CRM channels (transactional & marketing email, push, in-app messaging) and develop the simpleclub global CRM calendar derived from our global growth strategy
- Plan & implement growth tests to improve conversion rates, engagement, and retention across the post-acquisition customer lifecycle
- You will be responsible for developing and expanding the onboarding strategy for new simpleclub subscribers
- Own the strategy to increase conversion of Monthly Active Users to simpleclub subscribers and Trial users to paying users
- Work closely with product, engineering, data, and content teams on tactics and campaigns that improve the customer experience and drive customer lifetime value
What we value:
- You have at least 2-4 years experience managing performance marketing, CRM or other engagement functions of Growth Marketing
- Experience executing data-driven lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record of turning data into actionable insights for improving engagement and retention KPIs
- Fluency in both German and English. You will be responsible for creating campaigns and e-mails in German and English
- Strong experience with CRM and other digital channels
- Experience with analytics and engagement tools such as Adjust, Localytics, Pecan.ai, etc.
- Desirably experience with data visualisation programs and SQL
- You need to be comfortable with hands on execution but also willing to work on strategy and analysis, if needed
- You have a strong sense for brand and product. You care as much about the way of doing it as the KPIs themselves
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- A personalised career path
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone's uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.