RVezy serves thousands of renters and owners across North America, and you will be helping ensure they have a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience throughout each rental.
In a little over five years, we have grown into one of Ottawa’s fastest startups and continue to grow by over 400%. We are a two-sided marketplace startup with a fast-paced and agile environment. We have an amazing team that has fun and meaningful relationships with one another. We encourage continued learning and creative solutions. We are excited to find new team members that will fit our culture and grow with us!
About the role
As a lifecycle and marketing automation manager, your focus will be to nurture and engage new leads and customers, primarily through email automation and in-app messages. This role involves collaboration with product marketing, growth, and sales teams to ensure that
programs and initiatives are goal-oriented, measurable, and well managed. You possess
technical expertise with Hubspot or similar CRM platforms and have experience
integrating third-party applications. We are looking for someone who lives and
breathes the customer journey, sees the big picture without losing track of the details, manages multiple stakeholders with grace, and likes to nerd out and unravel gnarly
problems. In addition, you have a passion for results-driven marketing and will be a key player on an all-star team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a storyteller at heart, eat data for breakfast, and embrace challenges as opportunities.
- Be responsible for analyzing and optimizing the prospect and customer-nurturing campaigns at every stage of the journey, and report on performance and results across the organization.
- Be responsible for prioritizing communication channels while always experimenting, automating, and improving the customer experience.
- Craft highly effective programs to ensure the best performance and brand consistency.
- Manage and drive multiple projects from start to finish.
Competencies, skills, and attributes
- Own RVezy’s instance of Hubspot, including maintaining database health, data acquisition, cleanliness, completeness, and oversee and execute Hubspot campaigns to drive business objectives.
- Develop, execute, and optimize customer activation, engagement, retention, up-sell, and loyalty programs, primarily through email marketing to move leads through the customer lifecycle from awareness to retention.
- Augment lead scoring to optimize email marketing campaigns to support growth and sales targets.
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, growth, sales, and support) to define key messaging, strategies, and targets.
- Use data-driven analysis to develop hypotheses and A/B tests to allow us to experiment and continuously improve performance.
- Create and maintain dashboards to report on performance metrics for lead nurture and customer engagement, expansion, and retention.
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
- Three or more years of relevant marketing experience that includes multiple years with marketing automation technology (e.g., Marketo, HubSpot, SendGrid, etc.). Expertise in Hubspot preferred.
- A strong understanding of conversion-rate optimization and the ability to influence people by crafting creative, compelling, and personalized messaging delivered at just the right time and place.
- An out-of-the-box yet pragmatic approach to solving problems, challenging assumptions, and backing up changes or experiments with data.
- A history of building and executing end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs that go beyond simple lead conversion or product adoption. You turn prospects into successful customers and brand advocates.
- A strong knowledge of best practices for email deployment, data, analytics, segmentation, list management, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, etc.
- A passion for marketing. You are always a student who stays up to date on the industry, platforms, and trends.
- Strong data and analytical skills, with the ability to prove and adjust based on what is — or isn’t — working.
- A high level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- An energetic and willing attitude to learn.
- Experience with other tools/languages (e.g., HTML/CSS, AMPscript, SQL, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work with other departments (e.g., product marketing) to adapt messaging to the appropriate buyer stage, persona, and industry.
- French language skills.
- RVezy stock options (we believe every colleague should be an owner).
- Fifteen paid vacation days with extra time off over the winter holidays.
- One paid RV rental every year.
- Flexible work hours and a relaxed dress code.
- A chance to attend festivals, concerts, and RV shows across Canada and the U.S. (once things reopen)!
- Frequent social events and a steady supply of coffee and snacks in the office.
How to apply:
At RVezy, we’re looking for someone who is willing to go that extra mile, so we’re asking you to do a little more than just click the “Apply Now” button.
Step 1. Go to RVezy.com and create an account.
Step 2. Click “Rent an RV” and search Yellowknife. Using the filters at the top of the page, select “Motorized” as the RV type and find the Rvezy Elite RV.
Step 3. Submit a booking request for the RVezy Elite (use whatever dates you like).
Step 4. In the message to the owner, introduce yourself and tell us about a time you went camping (or share another outdoor or travel experience) and tell us why you would be a great fit for the position. We want to get to know you!
Step 5. Click “Apply Now” below and attach your resume.
ON K1Z 5H8