On the growth team, we aim to help accelerate how Ritual enables consumers to interact with local businesses through the best experience possible. The team juggles the entire funnel and focuses where the organization needs it most, on both sides of the marketplace.
Aside from loving food (like everyone else at Ritual), we’re fairly obsessed with pop culture. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and genuinely have a great time working together. Recently we started #NewThingThursday, where we break the routine and try new restaurants or dishes on Ritual: refresh the body, refresh the brain.
As a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you’ll lead and implement the next generation of consumer communications strategy for our core users. You will work closely with our product, growth and marketing teams to ensure that our users are properly guided into our product to receive maximum value from our marketplace, and thus well retained. You will help us identify, test and prioritize new opportunities to increase adoption, retention and engagement of our users. You come to us with deep knowledge of marketing automation systems (we use Braze) and are very data-driven. You can think creatively and have a good understanding of consumer behavior. You are curious, born to ask questions and seek answers.
As a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Ritual you will…
- Develop and implement marketing automation that provide relevant personalized communications across the customer lifecycle
- Design and execute A/B tests to continually improve performance of our communications strategy and user retention
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to ensure we have a cohesive strategy across all products and features, owning the overall view of the consumer lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal analytics teams to ensure we can effectively report on our communications efforts and there is broad visibility on its performance
- Work with our vendors to become the expert on and to evolve our our messaging tools strategy
- Work with product team to re-envision and optimize user journeys and experiences
- Leverage always changing data from our merchant partners to continually increase the relevance of our communications to grow transaction volume
We’re looking for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager that has…
- Specific familiarity with the Braze customer engagement platform
- 4+ years of marketing automation experience
- Strong understanding of growth funnels and customer journeys in a consumer product
- Fluid in use of Business Intelligence (Looker, Tableau etc) and data tools (SQL, BigQuery Snowflake)
- An Excel/Google Sheets savant
- Strong analytical skills, specifically the ability to process, analyze, and interpret data to inform business decisions.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with concise presentation of data and public speaking
- Ability to work cross-functionally and take care of various stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in a dynamic startup environment
Bonus Points for...
- B2C marketing experience
- Business-focused education or experience
People You’ll Work With:
- Kurt, VP of Growth
- Kate, Senior Growth Analyst
- Joanne, Sr. Growth Marketing Specialist
- Chris, CMO
What we offer:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Ritual credits to spend anywhere
- Healthcare coverage from day one, and a flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at Ritual and we want you to share in our long-term success
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office (remotely for now!)
Ritual delivers more than just an avenue to skip the lunch line - we serve up a true community experience, helping you connect with your social circle and local businesses via seamless technology, all built around what humans love most - food. Founded in 2014 by three serial entrepreneurs, we’re about a seamless ordering process, helping you discover hidden gems in your community, and connecting with your peers through seamless ordering. We help small businesses thrive in a digital culture with the ease and convenience of push button ordering, while retaining the human connection that makes local shops special. We believe we’re making a positive cultural impact on a global scale - and our investors do, too: we’ve raised over $140M in funding, helping us bring Ritual to nearly 50 cities across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hungry for more? Visit us at https://ritual.co/
Ritual fosters and welcomes diverse teams and ideas: ideas that are new, different, and game-changing. We constantly strive to live up to our core values of authenticity, open-mindedness, and focusing on impact. We aim to build a culture where difference is valued, every team member has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard. It is thus our mission to attract and cultivate diverse perspectives by empowering our people to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We are committed to continuous improvement, and a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates engaging in Ritual’s selection and interviewing process.