We are in the business of shaping the future of work. Our mission is to make the future of communication more collaborative, accessible, and productive for all.
We are growing fast, last year we recorded a total of over 150 million meeting minutes, announced a $50 million Series B and we were included in Business Insider's 10 AI startups that raised the biggest Series A and B list. In addition, Adam Cheyer the cofounder of Siri, Larry Heck the cofounder of Cortana and Greg Holmes, the first head of sales at Zoom, joined us as advisors.
That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join as a member of the Marketing and Growth team to drive business changes by creating and executing a best-in-class B2B growth marketing strategy.
What you will work on
- Help develop a full-lifecycle lead nurturing strategy from awareness to purchase, determine KPIs, establish reporting, and manage channel performance and measurement.
- Use expertise in web analytics to actively think about the entire user journey, create ideas to improve user experience and conversion rates along the journey.
- Design a robust testing roadmap with well-defined test plans that outline the methodology, goals, expected business impact, and performance benchmarks to achieve audacious growth goals.
- Customize messaging to target businesses based on key personas, behavioral data, and historical engagement data. Develop strong segment knowledge to support on-site/platform retention strategies.
- Partner with Sales, Engineering, Product, and the rest of the Growth team to implement experiments. Work with cross-functional groups to drive initiatives to launch, analyze results, and share the learnings across the team.
- 7+ years of B2B growth marketing experience in relevant roles – Growth Manager, Product Manager, Lifecycle Marketer, Business Strategy, Management Consulting, Performance Analytics, Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience in identifying leading indicators for key user conversions steps, designing and iterating communication and user experience to increase conversion rate.
- Experience developing engaging lifecycle plans for a subscription service that involves multiple communication channels - email, push notification and in-app message plans.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to use both quantitative and qualitative means to map strategy, decisions, product iterations, and roadmap prioritization
- Experience developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing, and translating data into business and customer insights
- Experience (implementing and/or executing) with Hubspot required.
- Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn, tools like Braze, Webflow, Amplitude, and more.
- Compensation: Salary and equity package to ensure our success is yours and 401k plans for your retirement goals.
- Health: 100% Employee coverage for medical. Dental, vision, life, disability. 75% Coverage for dependents.
- Wellness Bundle: Aaptiv, Carrot, Headspace, Quit Genius and Spring Health.
- Time Off: 15 Days PTO not including sick days and company paid holidays (4 sick days, 10 holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave:6 weeks of pregnancy leave and 8 weeks of bonding leave.
- Technology:Apple Computer, Dell Monitor, accessories + $500 per year desk fund
- Additional benefits: One Medical, SmartSpend, SoFi, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs, Travel assistance, Care Concierge access, Dedicated Benefits Advocate.
- Food: Doordash catered lunches on Friday and amazing snack selection in our office.
- Office Locations:Downtown Mountain View, SF WeWork drop in location incoming, remote hubs in LA and Seattle.
- Commuter Benefits through Navia
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
We fully embrace a hybrid work model. We know innovation and creativity isn’t restricted to the office. Work remotely, hybrid or in our Mountain View office, or in our Seattle and Los Angeles hubs.
We encourage you to apply.
*Otter.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are dedicated to inclusivity.