We are looking for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join us at Landing! In this role, you'll own all communication with our Members, identify strategies and execute successful campaigns to drive Member retention, referrals, and elevate overall Member experience. You'll lead the charge of identifying and implementing the right system to use which you'll utilize to own projects end to end. You will need to be comfortable with HTML, data piping, creating journeys, and writing the occasional copy. Do you enjoy pairing creativity with strategy backed by thorough testing? This role could be for you!
About the Team:
You'll join an energetic and collaborative department who is working hard to improve the way people live and will be able to make all kinds of things happen without limits.
What You'll Do:
- Own Member onboarding and communication to elevate the lifecycle experience
- Collaborate with marketing and business partners to identify opportunities to drive engagement, retention, and referral behavior with current and prospective members
- Own the full project lifecycle from conception to execution: ensuring quality, accuracy, and speed
- Rely on data to identify opportunities, track engagement, and improve processes
- Own end to end member communication, funnel drip emails, member newsletters, referrals, and increase conversion/retention
- Drive lifecycle marketing to be a key and low cost channel for member acquisition and retention
What You Need:
- 5+ years working directly in B2C preferably in high growth environments
- Previous ownership of robust email marketing campaigns
- Comfortable developing strategy and serving as the subject matter expert on all things lifecycle marketing
- Experience utilizing MarTech to target and segment users.
- Skilled at time management: You're able to juggle projects spanning multiple media channels simultaneously
Landing is revolutionizing apartment living by providing our members the most streamlined end-to-end platform with access to tens of thousands of furnished and unfurnished apartments in over 80+ markets, and counting, that renters can book in just minutes. Our flexible leases allow members to realize more freedom and opportunities in life. Switching between apartments is simple, and does not require a security deposit, broker fee, or additional months' rent. You can manage every part of the Landing experience in a single, centralized app, which includes paying rent or scheduling regular cleanings with the touch of a finger.
Our dual headquarters reside in San Francisco, California, and Birmingham, Alabama, but our employees live and work all over the country. In addition to these two locations, Landing manages distribution centers across the U.S. that work to deliver and manage furnishings within our tailored homes. Our host network, comprising roughly 700 professionals, complement these areas by working directly with members to ensure their happiness and maintain comfort.
Join our rapidly expanding team to work on product, design, supply chain, operations, marketing, engineering, interior design, sales, legal, people, and finance to create more freedom and opportunities for renters across the U.S.
Our Leadership Principles:
At Landing, we use our Leadership Principles every day - whether we're discussing new projects, deciding the best solutions for our members, or brainstorming a new product feature. We believe these shared values foster the best results.
Landing is a dynamic, fast moving, customer first organization whose core values are authenticity, ownership, a service-first mindset, and entrepreneurship. To be successful in creating the best experience for both our members and team members, we're building a culture that thinks big, is hands-on, and solves problems at hyper warp speed. We are doers that do more with less and we're constantly looking to raise the bar. Come enjoy the journey with us as we shake up the way people think about renting!
Benefits & Perks:
Landing aims to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Solid compensation package + stock options
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, and vision + pre-tax commuter & FSA
- We've got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Feel relaxed with super generous paid-time-off
- Grow with us - opportunities for upward mobility
- Explore & travel comfortably - 7 free nights in a Landing home per year
- Live with Landing - employee perks for temporary or indefinite stays
Landing provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.