At Canva, we want to empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory, we’re out to change the world. One design at a time.
Over the last 8 years, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 40 million active users across 190 different countries. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies with a $15 billion valuation. We've built solutions that work for everyone - from casual creators, classrooms and non-profits, small businesses and large organizations - and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
You’ll be part of the Lifecycle Marketing team and the first B2B Lifecycle Marketing expert in the team. Our B2B products are challenging the way businesses think about design and collaboration at scale. Brands are moving away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes. Canva for Enterprise empowers large teams to create, edit and publish content with controls in place to ensure designs stay on-brand.
The mission of the B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager is to accelerate the impact of Canva’s global B2B marketing strategies by owning the customer journey across multiple touchpoints and channels. Working in collaboration with the broader B2B Marketing Group, you’ll partner with stakeholders across the business to implement strategic lifecycle marketing initiatives that drive consideration, acquisition, retention and expansion across self-service and sales assisted journeys. Your keys to success will be the ability to deeply understand and empathize with our community, the ability to craft resonant messaging across a range of formats that demonstrate this understanding, and the ability to execute in a fast-paced and collaborative global team.
What you'll do
- Own the messaging strategy across the B2B customer journey and build alignment with key stakeholders in marketing, sales and customer success
- Work with the B2B marketing group to build multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns and deliver relevant, timely and impactful messaging across customer lifecycle
- Support the sales and customer success teams with collateral and campaigns to help them achieve acquisition, retention and expansion objectives
- Work with the marketing operations and data teams to build intelligent campaign automation based on relevant signals and data points
- Work with the product marketing team to build delightful self-service acquisition, expansion and retention campaigns
- Deliver performance reports on lifecycle initiatives weekly, quarterly and annually to provide lifecycle insights and learnings to key stakeholders
- Apply an experimentation mindset to drive a test, learn, and optimize cycles. Employ A/B testing and other experimentation strategies across all channels.
Who you'll be
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience related to lifecycle marketing, growth marketing, lead acquisition, or a related field ideally in a SaaS or B2B technology business
- Strong grasp of current lifecycle marketing strategies with direct experience designing and executing multi-touch, multi-channel marketing campaigns, implementing experiments, and adjusting for optimization.
- Proficiency with data to derive insights that shape strategy and tactics.
- Hands-on experience with marketing technology stacks including but not limited to Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, AdWords, along with varied CMS, lead nurturing and landing page software.
- Experience running cross-functional projects including scheduling, budget management, messaging performance reporting, and stakeholder management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.