Lifecycle marketing is a vital function within Zola and the Senior Lifecycle Marketing Associate will support all CRM efforts and optimize customer communication channels (email, push and onsite).
This role requires a demonstrated record of flawless execution and creative problem-solving in addition to proficiency in the technical aspects of the role (e.g., html coding, creating complex life cycle series, ensuring data quality, understanding API calls and event data as marketing criteria). This position provides an excellent opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally to deliver high-impact results while having fun at a fast-paced and fast-growing startup.
- Develop and fully execute customer communication strategies including promotional, lifecycle, acquisition, and transactional campaigns
- Assist in managing the lifecycle marketing calendar across multiple channels and audience segments, ensuring right content in front of the right person at the right time
- Support all aspects of campaign production (email, push, onsite assets, etc.):
- Write clear and detailed creative briefs
- Code (html) and schedule email and push campaigns
- Recommend strategic segmentation and build target audiences
- Test campaigns for quality; ensuring creative, copy, and links are correct
- Test, analyze and report on campaign performance, making strategic recommendations for optimization
- Support on-site promotions via creation and management of promo codes
- Manage and collaborate on cross-functional projects with the creative, copy, product, business intelligence and tech teams
- Assist in the relationship management of our third party service providers
- 1+ years of CRM or Lifecycle Marketing experience managing direct customer communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with the following:
- Sailthru or other mid or enterprise tier email service provider
- Business intelligence reporting tools such as Looker, Cognos, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong Excel skills; thinks vlookup and pivot tables are a breeze
- Solid understanding of key performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and through PPT / Excel
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, and quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online and mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, and simply magical. We’re proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, and we’re proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, and we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion and perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, and partner will be respected and accepted and valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, and we have offices in Charlottesville and Montreal. Come work with us!