Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours.
The Senior Email Marketing Specialist will focus on design, build, implementation and maintenance of email and SMS campaigns. Day to day requirements will include meeting with marketing partners to gather requirements, consulting on email best practice, creation of emails as well as deploying email campaigns. The ability to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality work in a timely manner is of utmost importance. This role will be based in our headquarters location in Eden Prairie MN.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Design, build and deploy a variety of different email campaigns ranging in complexity
- Perform review of emails to ensure proper rendering and execution
- Organize and prioritize variety of tasks and requests from multiple clients
- Ensure content changes and updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Integrate variable data into emails / SMS messaging using data extensions
- Sound business process and operations skills
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of Digital distribution experience including email and SMS/text experience
- 3+ years of experience with email marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Watson Marketing Automation or Epsilon
- HTML and CSS experience
- Basic proficiency with MS Word, Excel (creating tables, formulas, and Vlookups) and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience copy writing for email marketing campaigns
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget platform experience
- Responsive email design and development experience
- A/B Test design and tracking experience
- Adobe Analytics and/or other web analytics experience
- IBM Campaign experience
- AMPscript experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.